Dress Shopping

I say hi to everyone. Welcome them in. I go into the kitchen and bring out cheese and crackers, tomatoes and basil, chips, chicken.
             "Time for lunch we have to eat before we go. Well actually I don't I'm not hungry." I say yawning and stretching. My mom walks over to me.
                   "Have you been working this hard." My mom says worryingly.
                "Well I have to make something for my guest." I say back.
                   "Well you better not faint again from exhaustion because I'm tired of changing my plans for you wrench." Rachel says who is Clayton's mom.
                          "Stop it wasn't anyone's fault." My mom says coming up behind me.
                 "Yeah if you can't handle your future daughters health problems then you should just leave." Hazel says speaking up in a tone I never heard her get.
                  "You should be thankful she made all this food and your complaining about it." Says Lilly.
                  "Yeah and before you say anything I want to make the comment what are you complaining about." Says Olivia.
                 "I'm complaining that your friend or daughter has just made the grossest food and if this was part of your plan to faint again and make me so mad that I forget about doing anything with you ever again and leave. Well graduations because you just did." Rachel says and slams the door on her way out. I ran upstairs into the bathroom and lay on the floor were it's cool. I start to sob while gripping the rug by the bathtub. Then I think I feel asleep. When I awake I see my moms face. I can tell she's worried. I see she has been wiping the tears from my eyes. I hear little whispers from my friends waiting outside.
             "Do you feel better." Says my mom.
              "Yes." I say even though it's not quite true.
                 "Alright time to go. Oh and we all thought your food was good." My mom said to make me feel better. I nod and walk out the door.
                     "Hi." I say to my friends. They all swarm around me giving me hugs. We pack up and on the road we go. We get to Davids Bridal and everyone picks out dresses. I say a few I would like to try on to the girl that will help me.  I watch the others come out in the dresses they picked.
                 "I think I know which one I want for you guys." I tell them.
                 "I want the one that Hazel is wearing. And the colors are going to be royal blue and lavender."
                   "Yay!" Says Hazel jumping for joy. Then it's my turn and I come out in all types of dresses. No body seems to like them. I get a little upset. I try to hide it but after the last dress I tried on I think my mom knew. She knocked on the dressing room door.
                The hostess said "Just a moment."
                    "No now." My mom insists. So the hostess opens the door for my mom to come in. "Can you give us a moment?" My mom gently insists.
                 "I must say my time is very valuable now please I must-" the hostess starts.
                    "It will just take a moment." After my mom says this the hostess finally gives in and leaves to attend to my friends. My mom hugs me.   "Are you feeling alright." Says my mom.
                   "No I feel like I don't look good in any of these dresses." I reply.
                    "That's not what I meant. Are you feeling tired or stressed out?" My mom asks me.
                     "Well yes I'm stressed out my fiancé surprises me with a sudden wedding. I have a stress attack. I am stressed that I'll have another. The list can go and on." I say.
                    "Take a few breaths and let me help you into this dress." She pulls out a dress and helps me into it. I turn to the mirror and fall in love with it.
                    "Wow you have good taste." I say chuckling and she joins in. I walk out to show my friends and they all are crying because they think it's so pretty on me. I go back in mom helps me out I change back into my other clothes. I feel a little light headed but I think I'm perfect I think to my self.