Wedding Day?

"Why is she not up?" My mom says grasping my hand. This is weird I think why am I sleeping when I can hear them.
          "I don't know." Clayton says with a sigh. I start to feel warm and then I am awake.
"Uhh ugghh." I start to say. My eyes flashing open. My mom and Clayton rush over.
"You scared the heck out of us." Clayton says.
"I feel so wet and hot." I say. Clayton feels my head. Confirms I still have a fever. "What day is it?" I ask. They tell me the 29. Isn't that the day before the wedding. Clayton nods.
"Did you have to go to the horse if you wouldn't have you would be fine." Clayton says.
"How do you know I would be fine? Besides I don't work with others like you do veterinarians for the most part work alone unless you have an office and work for somebody. We also needed the money." I say back. He nods and knows I'm right. He tells me to get rest so I do. The next morning I get up and feel great so I can go through with the wedding. I go get a shower. My mom brings me breakfast and I eat while she styles my hair. We take the dress and rush over to the church. My friends help me into my dress. Which all goes fast cause next thing I know I am swept off my feet and carried out of the church by my husband. At the reception I started feeling dizzy again but I got over it with a little air outside. We stayed late partying. We didn't leave until 1:00 a.m. Then we went to my place and slept wonderfully.