Chapter 3

(Nyx's pov)
I rode towards my family's house and saw it was destroyed and I got off my bike once I parked it and looked around and didn't see mom but I didn't pick up her scent her and sighed but I heard cars and turned around with my swords and saw Jack and the others and he got off the female bot and walk towards me but I stopped him and said, "Mom wasn't here when this happen it's not safe for you to come here I'll see if there any clothing for you and mom and I'll grab it safe with the others I'll be done soon." He nod and I quickly searched and found a good amount of cloth for my little brother and mom and I grabbed my swords left were I left them and came out of the rubble and walked towards them and I saw moms car and soon she got out and looked at the house and ran over to Jack and pulled him into a hug I held my fist together and found a scent and I was about to go after who ever did this but my mom stopped me and pulled me into a hug and told me she was glade we were safe I looked at her and smiled but I heard her say the autobots and I knew she knew about them but I gave her the bags and I grabbed my helmet and got on but Fowler stopped me and said, "Where do you think your going?" I looked at him but I looked down to the ground and I said, "finding the person who did this," but my family told me no and I gave up and told her fine by Fowler told me my family well be at here base so my mom got in with the girl and had there bags and I had my swords on my bike and we rode back to there base.