Chapter 10

(Nyx's pov)
I woke up to the sound of people talking and I slowly open my eyes and saw everyone starring at me and I tried getting up but I whimpered but I felt a giant servo hold my back and I saw it was Optimus and I smiled and got up but Jack ran up to me and hugged me and I held in cry but I guess a tear felled because Ratchet said, "Jack let her go your hurting her." He let go and looked me in the eye and saw a tear and I brushed it off and looked at everyone and said, "Um what happen?" And every autobots was shocked so Arcee and the others told me and Miko showed me a video she saved and I was shocked but I held my arm and saw a cut and sighed but soon 3 white lights came in front of the autobots and it was my mother, my uncle Ares, and my one grandfather Poseidon and they were there true high and my grandfather picked me up and said, "you are hurt I well take you and heal your wounds," I knew not to stop him and I nod and he disappeared with me in water and I was at a lake with a waterfall and my grandfather placed me down gently in the water and started doing his healing water thing.
(Optimus's pov)
Right now Nyx's mother and the man with her are talking about what happen to Nyx and I was shocked but Miko looked to the man and said, "Um but what God are you?" He smirked and said, "I'm Ares the god of war and lord of warriors, and you must be Miko you get into a lot of trouble I can see when the autobots are out fighting." She was shocked and he chuckled but Artemis looked at me and asked to talk to me and I lead her to the training room and said, "If your wondering why we are here is because we well watch the decepticons for tonight and you and your team and relaxes." I told her we were fine but she smirked and told me they could handle it but I told her she would get hurt but she was in golfed my a white light and was now a white and gold femme and she said, "This is my bots form when I meet Primus and I'll make it look like I'm your scout femme and my brother one of you best fighters pulse uncle and father so we we'll be fine. And Nyx needs a break take her out to a festival and see what she can do you well be surprised." I thought about it and agreed then we left the training room and I told the autobots are plan and they were happy and shocked but soon the other male came back with Nyx and she looked brighter than ever and she said, "Everyone this is one of my 2nd grandfathers Poseidon the god of the sea." He smiled at us and Artemis told him are plan and agreed but soon he said something and a bolt of lighting but the ground and another male stood in front of us and Nyx said, "And my 1st grandfather Zeus the god of the sky and king of the gods and goddess." He nod to us and Poseidon placed Nyx down and they turned into us and we were shocked then Artemis snapped her fingers and I felt a new part in me and I saw the other autobots shocked and she told us she gave us the power to turn into humans and we were shocked so my team tried it out and I was the last to do it and I closed my optics and I felt myself grow small.