Chapter 7

(Optimus's pov)
I lead Nyx's carrier to the training room and I let her in and I closed the door behind me and she said, "I know you like my daughter Prime," I was shocked and didn't move but she chuckled and said, "I'm not going to give you a hard time like most parents but please take care of my little Luna she is my only child and I can see you have feelings for her and her to you but you must fine out on your own." I nod and told her I understood and she smiled and disappeared in a white light but the alarm went off and I came out to the main hanger and Ratchet told me it was Megatron and his vehicons so I called the autobots and told Ratchet to open a ground-bridge and we went threw but we heard Miko and I told Bulkhead to watch her.
(Nyx's pov)
I saw Miko wasn't with us and I looked to Ratchet and he sighed and before he could call and let the autobots know Bulkhead called us and told us Miko was with them and I sighed and grabbed my bike and my swords and looked to Ratchet and I said, "Open a ground-bridge to there location ill get Miko and be back ok," he was telling me no but I sighed and said, "Let me put it like this the army gave me the nickname lunar assassin for a reason and I have been trained better than anyone because my uncle is the god of war and my aunt is the goddess of wisdom now let me go get her." He sighed and agreed and I drove threw and followed the sound of yelling and soon I found the autobots and Miko against another group of bots but I saw there eyes or optics red and I growled when I saw the skinny one pick Miko up and I grabbed my throwing knife and threw it in his optics and it cried out in pain and dropped Miko but I drove at top speed and caught her and I drove behind the autobots.