Chapter 12

(Nyx's pov)
We were on top of the ferries wheel and it stopped and it scared me a little and I closed my head on Optimus chest and closed my eyes but I felt him wrap his arm around me and I looked up at him and he smiled but the carriage shook but I felt Optimus hold me tighter and he left my chin up and I was starring in his eyes and he said, "Nyx I-I have something to say." I looked at him and said, "Yes?" He took in a deep breath and said, "I-I love you with all my spark and I was wondering would you be in what do you humans call it ah a girlfriend would you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nod and he placed his lips on mine and it felt amazing and he deepen it a little but we pulled away when the carriage started moving and I laid my head on his chest and soon we got out and we held hands but we ran into the others and they saw us and Wheel-jack did a wolf whistle and I blushed.
(Optimus's pov)
Nyx hid her face in my chest and I chuckled at her cuteness but the kinds started getting sleepy so we went back to base and I told the kids to let there parents know they were staying the night. Soon we got back Nyx's family turned back to normal told us good night and they left soon Nyx started to yawn and I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room she hasn't been in and I laid her down and turned to leave but I felt something grab my hand and I turned and saw it was Nyx and she looked at me and said, "C-could you stay with me please?" I smiled and told her of course laid down beside her and held her in my arms and I heard her humming a song but it was making me tired and I told her good night and she told me to and she kissed my cheek and we felled asleep.