Chapter 4

(Jack's pov)
Once we got to base Fowler and Arcee helped me and mom with are room but Nyx told us she would be fine but I saw she was angry so I asked Optimus to use the training room.
(Nyx's pov)
So I found out every bots name and Optimus showed me there training room and left but I felt my uncles presence and I turned around and saw my uncle and he pulled me into a hug and said, "Do not worry be happy my niece your mother is watching you know that ok?" I smiled and nod my head and said, "thank you uncle Ares tell everyone hello and to mother too." He nod and left in a bright light so I grabbed my phone and played "Hello" by Evennesses and I started singing.
(Optimus pov)
I heard singing coming from the training room and I quietly went in and saw Nyx singing and she sound wonderful but the song was a little sad and angry but soon it ended and she grabbed her swords and placed them back in her sword holders she stood up and whipped her face a little and I spoke and said, "You have a beautiful singing voice miss Nyx." She looked up at me and I saw her face turn a little red and she told me thank you but I lowered my servo and she got on and I lead her to the main hanger and Ratchet saw us and said, "I need to do a few test on Miss Nyx." She nod and I placed her down on the berth and Ratchet got to work doing physicals and check ups.