Chapter 9

(Nyx's pov)
I stared at the autobots and I saw Mangle bring out Miko and walked her over to Bulkhead and she ran over to me and said, "Mistress you have unlocked your wolf form!" I started seeing Black spots but I Optimus yelling for me and I whimpered and laid down and Mangle yelled my name and that caught everyone's optics and I blacked out.
(Optimus's pov)
The small cybertronian wolf yelled Nyx and we saw the wolf that saved me collapse and pass out but a light blue light in golfed it and Nyx was laying on the ground on her side and I walked over to her and the little wolf growled and said, "LEAVE MY CA-MISTRESS ALONE IM HER GUARDIAN FROM HER SIRE!" I told her I wouldn't hurt her and she backed up and I picked Nyx up and called Ratchet for a ground bridge and we went threw and I told Ratchet to have a med bay set up quickly and miss June came in and saw Nyx and she and Ratchet started checking to see if she was alright.
(Artemis's pov)
I watched threw my mirror of my little girl and was shocked to see she unlocked a cybertronian wolf form and to see Mangle show herself to the others but I smiled when I saw how Optimus worried about my little girl and I felt my husbands presence and I smiled and said, "She is growing to become a great warrior like her father and his spirit." I heard him chuckle and said, "But she's beautiful like her Carrier." I giggled at he's comment and turned around and saw his human form and smiled and I laid my hand on his cheek and relaxed into my hand and smiled by he went away and I smiled sadly and started walking to my fathers temple to ask him a question.