Chapter 11

So the autobots have human cloths and Optimus has on blue jeans, black boots, and a red and blue flannel
(Nyx's pov)
I watched as Optimus turned into a human and gods was he hot but I felt myself blushing and Optimus looked at me and said, "How do I look?" I looked at him and told him he looked great Miko nodge my side and I told her to go to Bulkhead and she giggled at me but I sighed and said, "well I can take someone and I think June and Fowler can take some of you too." Miko and Jack grabbed Arcee and Bulkhead and went with June and Raf and Bee with Fowler so I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped but Optimus told me sorry by that he would be going with me and I blushed by nod and I walked us over to Mangle and she transformed into her bike self and I grabbed my extra hermit from my backpack and gave it to Optimus and he put it on and I sat on Mangle and Optimus got on the back and wrapped his arms around my waist and good thing I hand my face mask down because I was blushing hard soon my mom opened the door and we drove out of base and we headed for the festival.
(Optimus's pov)
After a few hours we made it to an festive area and Nyx and the others parked and she walked us over to a stand and paid for us to get in and she gave the kids money and she said, "Stay in your groups and if you leave early contact the other group ok." They understood and the kids took the others and ran off I heard Nyx giggled and I thought it was cute but she looked at me and said, "what would you like to do r try first?" I thought about it and ask if there was any games and she smile and lead us to some stands and we played a few but we were walking by one and something caught her eye and she stopped and said, "That's so cute but we should go try some rides." And she started walking but I grabbed her hand and asked for some money and she gave it to me and I walked over to the stand she saw the stuffed animal and I paid and the human at the stand told me I had to knock all the bottles down and I agreed and grabbed the soft ball and hit the bottles and the human gave me the animal Nyx wanted and I gave it to her and she was shocked but accepted it and hugged me and I felt myself blush and she giggled and said, "how about we do one ride it's the ferries wheel it's the best thing they have here." I thought about it and agreed so she lead the way and gave the worker tickets and he opened the door for us and Nyx sat beside me and soon we were going.