Five

"RUN!" I yelled, taking off in the other direction.

"The alley's closing!" She called back. She was right, the brick wall had reformed.

We'd have to fight them.

I ran back to her, wand at the ready.

"We can't fight them all," I said, throwing a hex at the closest wizard.

"Well we can't take them all with us!"

I didn't respond and focused on throwing wordless spells. Suddenly my wand flew out of my hand as a witch stepped closer.

"Wandless magic Draco! Use wandless magic!"

"I can only do the unforgiveables!"

"Good! That'll make this easier!"

I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on clearing my mind.

Avada Kedavra, I thought. Avada Kedavra... Avada Kedavra... Avada Kedavra!

Just as one of the witches was about to attack me she dropped dead, her corpse falling on me in the process. I jumped back, as far away from her as possible and continued repeating the curses in my head.

Just as we were starting to take control of the battle, a bone shattering scream killed our victory.

"DRACO!!!" Anquis was without a wand, screaming as a wizard dragged her toward the crowd.

"Anquis! Hang on!" I searched frantically, trying to find a way out this. All I could see were brick walls and witches and wizards that wanted us dead.

Then it hit me.

When I was thirteen my mother gave me a Muggle pocket knife to carry around, in case of emergencies. I promised her that I would wear it on me from that day forward, I just prayed that it was still in my pocket.

Please, please, please... Yes!!

I grabbed the knife and stabbed it into the mortar around one of the bricks and used my quidditch strength to speed things up. As soon as I had a brick free, I threw it at the wizards head, knocking him out cold.

Then I ran to an unconscious Anquis and quickly apparted us away.