Thirty

I woke up, yawning. My arms stretched above my head, then reached for my new phone. Five thirty. December 31. New Years Eve.

I turner and kissed Hermione's forehead, waking her up. She smiled and yawned.

"Good morning. It's New Years Eve."

Her smiled widened as she sat up.

"Then today's going to be fun for sure."

"Yep. Be ready for all the teenage party games you know... And then some."

"Oh joy!"

We laughed quietly, then got up. I actually got dressed today. Green tee and dark jeans. When Hermione came out of the bathroom I saw that she had changed into a tight blue hoodie and jeans that were too long.

We shuffled into the kitchen and she started the coffee. Blaise and Ginny came to join us, followed by Pansy and Theo.

We chatted happily, then, after we had put our cups in the sink, Blaise stood.

"Attention, attention. As you all know, today is New Years Eve, meaning that no work would be done and we would all play games meant to tear the soul apart," he announced proudly.

"Alrighty then. Let's get this over with. What's first?" I asked.

"Well, let's start easy. Would you rather."

"Alright. I can do that."

We all sat on the couches after pushing them to face one another. I was next to Hermione and she was beside Blaise, while Theo was surrounded by Ginny and Pans.

"Okay, let's start by last names alphabetically," Pansy suggested.

"Nope, can't do that. Draco and I have the same last name."

"WHAT!?" they all shouted in unison. Blaise nearly passed out and the girls had their jaws dropped.

"Oh, we didn't tell you? Yeah. Father insisted," she clarified, holding up her left hand.

"Well. That's new."

We nodded awkwardly. Theo, who obviously didn't care about that too much, groaned.

"Then let's go my first names."

"Theo, this is big!" Blaise shouted.

"Everyone calm down!" Ginny said. "Let's just be happy for them, and then move on."

I snorted, but allowed the girls to hug and the boys to pat my back. Then we continued with the game. Blaise was first.

"Would you rather... Shag a hippogriff, or... Snog Voldemort!?" Pansy asked, as she was sitting across from him.

His face folded in disgust, then turned thoughtful. "Uh, that's a tuffy. Um... I'd go with... Snog Voldemort because I'd rather be dead than shag a hippogriff. What is wrong with you!?"

"Oi! These are your games. Now. Draco, go."

"Oh, I have a good one for you," Ginny drawled. Oh no. "Hermione, here is your moment of truth. Would you rather kill everyone in this room, except Hermione, including yourself, or kill her alone."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, the truth will be sad for most of you because I'd kill all of you."

"And leave me to suffer the world alone!? Oh my!" Hermione exclaimed sarcastically.

We smirked together before Ginny snapped her fingers and motioned for me to do her.

"Would you rather shag Blaise right here in front of us all, or kill him? Yep, I've caught on."