twenty four

warning: includes 'mature' language ;)

j e s s 

"I…what?" I gulp, the colour draining from my face.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Becka lets out a laugh, letting her hand smack onto the table. I look quickly back to Harry who’s face has paled like mine.

"Harry?" I question quietly, my voice cracking as the curly haired boy frowns and turns around, walking quickly out of the restaurant.

"What the fuck was that about?" Becka lets out another harsh laugh but I don’t have time to respond as I quickly stand from my seat and follow after Harry.

"Harry!" I yell once I’m outside. His hand wraps around his door handle as he turns, his mouth slightly agape as I continue to run to him. I curse as I stumble clumsily into him, my hands automatically latching around the back of his neck.

"Did you mean it?" I ask, panting slightly from my sudden outbreak of quick travel. "I need to know that you meant it."

"Yes," Harry says and bows his head, his cheeks tinting a light pink. A smile spreads across my lips, using my hands to pull Harry’s head closer to mine. My eyes remain on his lips for several seconds as our noses brush until I gently kiss his lips. He relaxes at the gesture, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me onto his toes so that my balance is reliant completely on his body that’s leaning back against his car. Our kiss is desperate and passionate and I smile against Harry’s lips.

"Do you want to go back to the house?" He practically growls into my mouth, securing his hold around me by tightening his grip.

"Yes," I pant and pull back a little from his mouth for air. The darkness in his voice sets alight every nerve in my body. Harry holds the door open for me and I climb in, my heart racing as he flashes me a grin and walks around to his side. I look out of the car and notice Becka blowing a fume of smoke, her eyes in slits as she glares at me through the windshield.

"Ignore her," Harry answers my thoughts and places a hand on my thigh, his fingertips brushing over my jean covered skin. I blush at the gesture and look away from Becka, concentrating on Harry.

"I need to get you out of those damn jeans," he mutters under his breath and my cheeks are flushed a darker red. I look out of the window, steadying my breathing. The ride home is silent though Harry keeps stealing glances at me, oblivious to the fact that I can see. Once we arrive at the house we both hop out from the car. My door is shut for me when Harry’s force pushes me against the car.

"Fuck, you’re so hot," he whispers and his lips feverishly kiss mine. I don’t know what it is about Harry but the tattooed boy frequently triggers a spark inside of me. "I can’t wait to get you out of those jeans."

I quietly moan into his mouth at his dirty words and he smirks as his fingers briefly link around my belt loops before he’s pulling me inside. My smile falters as I see the boy who once tried to take advantage of me, sprawled across the sofa as we walk through to the stairs. Harry catches on and secures an arm around my waist, his eyes in slits as he stares down the man.

"Finally," Harry says with a groan once he’s shut the door behind him and quickly slid across the lock. The same smirk is painted to his lips as be pulls me towards him, his hands lowering to the back of my thighs. "Mm."

My head rolls back slightly as a kiss is pressed to the base of my throat and I breathlessly mutter his name.

"I’m going to make you feel so good baby," Harry whispers and lets his lips travel up my neck, sucking a kiss below my ear. His fingers crawl to the front of my thighs and he’s soon brushing his hands over my heat. I moan a little but push him away, catching his hands before they can hook under my jeans.