The Truth or Dare!

*At the guild*
Everyone was sitting in a circle. And by everyone I mean: Erza, Jellal(who's gonna be a girl in this one), Loke(dating Gajeel...), Gajeel, Levy/Levi, Gray & Natsu...
*Gray's POV*
I couldn't stop daydreaming all day. I just get sucked back in...was something wrong with me. No, it doesn't seem likely...
"Okay, first dare...goes to Gray!"
Great...someone get me out of here...oh, wait it's Erza. I'm actually not terrified of her or want to dissapear under her stare either. And she knows all of this...I've beat her before, and I'll do it again if I have to...and becoming to show since sometimes when I glare at people they react worse then when Erza stares at them. It was honestly hilarious...
"Gray? What's so funny??" Oh, I was laughing out loud....oooopppss...
"Nothing." I don't feel the need to explain myself to her 24/7. I live a life damnit. Everyone starting back up quickly once me and Erza had a glaring contest... Oh, it's going down...
*After the glaring contest ending up being a beat down*
Erza was slumped over in a corner...she looked dead for one, but she'll be fine I think...
"Uhhhh, okay Gray....ummmm, you beat Erza in not even a second that could've been spared."
"EITHER WE GET ON WITH THIS GAME OR WE JUST WON'T PLAY AT ALL!!!!!" I was tired of sitting around googling at my workpiece of Erza.
"Okay, Gray truth or dare?" Natsu's brave soul..
"Truth."
"Ice princess, is a sissy!!!hahaha..." I would have said his laugh was beautiful but in that instance it wasn't.
"And you're a motherf*cking p@&#%!!! Eat on that you b!tch!!" He deserved that. And I just had to say that when Wendy came over to us, and she immediately walked away..
"Start the f*cking game already?!?!"
"I already got the beer and all that sh!t..."I told Lucy, man I was cussing more then Gajeel and Loke combined. And they cuss at each other all the time, but they really do love each other...
"Okay, okay...truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Who do you love / like...and I remember you're 'preference'." She whispered the last part even though the whole guild knew...
"Can't I just take a shot and get a new truth?.." I was NOT dealing with this today!!!!
"No, you can't." Fine...
"N-Natsu..." I whispered it back to her, she even knew who it was she was just an a$$hole...I was blushing more than crimson and was biting my bottom lip. I knew that Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy and even Loke since he now has little cat ears on his head, he even has a tail sometimes he'll even show you. But he doesn't always have it, Gajeel even told us to make his tail to come out you had to rub and message the small of his back to succeed...
Natsu was looking directly into my soul, bit I just looked away from him I couldn't handle rejection...not today...
"Awwww!!!"
"Loke, shut it..." Thank you Gajeel..oh sh!t Loke looks p!ssed...
"Gajeel, I'm being supportive of him so if you don't like it you can shove it up your a$$, and while you do that I'll be hooking up with a guy from a bar. Leaving you in the dust..." Loke was p!ssed. He also gave Gajeel the 'finger' while he was at it. But almost after Loke threatened to leave his ass, he paled and pulled Loke towards him by his waist and looked him in the eyes.
"Look, I may not be the best boyfriend but I really do love you...you know that I even bit and proposed to you."( you know the mate thing with dragon slayers and their bites.)
"AWWWWW!!!!" Me and Lucy were screaming at the top of our lungs also because while Gajeel was saying this Loke put his cat ears down to relax on the top of his scalp, he was also turning redder by the minute. SO KAWAII!!! OTP!!!
"Ummm, I-I lov-ve y-you t-too a-and th-thank y-you..." Loke studdered out his thoughts into an almost incoherent sentence.
If only that were me and Natsu I look to my side to turn and look at him across from me...but now he was right beside me. I look down to the left side of my hip to find his hand there...instant blush mode happens, again...
"Umm, Natsu is this a d-dare.." I knew he wouldn't do this on his own..
"No, but I love you too." No way, this is not happening. Apparently he was a mind reader since he kissed me. And he never plays with anybody's feelings. So, the chance of him doing that to me is zero.What pulled me out of my thoughts were when his tounge licked it's way across my bottom lip. I was doing more then just melting under his touch.
"Awwww!!! Now, who's next?" We broke apart sadly. Just to see Erza back and running...and Jellal was the one who spoke with a devious gleam in her cold eyes...
"Now, let's get back to Truth or Dare!!!!!!"
That was the best truth or dare I've ever played and that was just the first round. I can't wait to see what lies beneath round two...