kid! Gray x Natsu

*Gray's POV*
I was in the guild as normal, when Levy walked in like she just came from a funeral just mere seconds ago, and still mourning.... She came towards me, said a spell, bright light, thought I was going to heaven and was going to die...all of my thoughts together?? Yep, okay, good now What. The. Fuck WAS THAT!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!
"Sorry, I had to.." What the fuck levy?
"Awww, Gray!!"
"Hi, Erza." (Gray lost his memory right after his 'thoughts'. They will be returned after the spell is off. So Gray only knows the kids there, and he only remembers his memories since in this two-shot he came to the guild when he was about 2 or 3 years old...)
Wait...Erza was taller, and so was Natsu...did everyone grow up on me?!?! That's not fair...(Gray us three right now, but he will age to 5 until the spell wears off...)
"W-who a-are y-you??" I asked this blond lady but I don't like her, and everyone trusts and is around her..., but her aura is giving off a bad, very dangerous vibe.. (Gray can see people's aura's, he's never told anyone but Makarov and Erza, but has never mentioned it again since he's learned to control it, even though they said he had a rare gift... Whatever that means..)
"Gray, you okay little guy?" The blond asked me.
"I'm Lucy, by the way." I started crying, I couldn't help it..she reminded me of Deliora... I remember him attacking my town, which was a little over a year ago...
"Luce, you're obviously scaring him.." Natsu finally..
He picked me up under my arms and supported me with his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at the 'demon' next to us.
"Haha, Luce he doesn't like you.. But I can't believe you made him cry, and so quickly..."
Erza then snatched me from Natsu's and into her own holding me just like 'Nawtsu'. Ewrza (I spelt it like that on purpose since he's like what, 2 years old right now?) I looked at her.
"It okay." I told her while patting her cheek softly.
"Aww, come on, Gray stop overreacting, it's me Lucy.."
"No, fwuck you, wucy." Everyone instantly looked at Gajeel, Laxus and Natsu, since they cussed the most duh!!!
"Gray, that isn't a good word." Lucy said, since Erza was looking frantically for their guild master, since obviously Gray's 'special gift isn't being controlled' I was feeling so angewy, and sad, terrifwied, I had to let it out.. His screamed and profusely pouring emotions put into tears..
"Lucy, please stop, you're stressing him... AND WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS THE FUCKING MASTER?!?!!!!?!" Everyone looked surprised, but understood since when they were younger Erza always acted like his mom, no one else's but his, they guessed it was because he was only 1 years old or just a couple months by and he already had an excruciating painful past already in his supposed to be innocent, and cheerful life was filled with sadness and destruction. Gray will sometimes still call her mom on habit or on habit..
I was panicking 'Mommy' (Erza) was panicking and she never panics...it was getting hawder to bweaf (breath)..I cwould (could) even hear mysewlf bweafin' (breathing/ breathin').. Mommy seemed to panic more, but calmed down, which calmed me down... She hugged me close as she rocked me back and forth by shifting her weight to one foot to the other.... I soon woke up on a little white, colorless bed with an old lady with pink hair hovering over me with a "p" name, it was too difficult to even think about her name, I guess it was just an adult thing...
"Oh, he should be fine.." She didn't sound vewy (very) hawppy(happy)...
She leaned over and kissed my fowhead (forehead)..
"Bye little guy.."
"Bwye (bye)." I said back... Mommie came over and picked me up again and told Mawkawov (Makorav sorry if spelt wrong..)
And told him, "He's seeing them again.."
"I can't help it, Mommie.." She looked at me big, blue shining eyes..
"I know, honey, it's okay..."
"Okway..." I responded.
"Thank you master.."
"Yeah, 'tank-you' (thank you)." I finished for her. We went back into the guild only to see Nawtsu!!!
"NAWWWTTSSUUU!!!" I yelled.
"GRAYYY, BUDDDYYY!!!!" He yelled back. I didn't even notice Mommy put me down before me and Nawtsu were wunning (running) at each owther (other).. I jumped into his arms..I liked Nawtsufor a long time.
"Hey, little buddy, how'd it go?" He asked casually.
"Good..., I think..." I turned around still in his arms.
"Did I do good Mommy?" I asked.
"Yes you did, you did very well..."
"See!?!?! Nawtsu, did you hear her I did good!!!"
"Yeah, I did, 'Little Snow Angle'." He said while rubbin my stomach as to sooth me.
"Hey." I'd recognize that voice anywhere.
"Cana!!!"
"Hey, little guy, how you doin'"
"Good, Well, at least Mommy said I did, anyways I missed you Cana.. You're a nice friend.."
"Yeah, and so are you." She said softly..
"Am I going to die?" I asked simply. They were acting like I was dying before they're very eyes..
"No!!! Why would you think that, 'Little Dude'?" Ahh, my normal nickname by her...
"Because, you guys were all sad an' stwuff...."
"Oh, that was because you gave us a scare there 'Little Man'.."
"Oh..." I guess she made some sense...
"Well.." Nawtsu said, " You wanna have a sleepover?!" He asked.
"Yeah!!! Sweep (sleep) overs are fun right?"
"Yeah.. It'll just be you, me, Mommie and whatever the night brings us...."