Natray HC?!

All HC with Short! Gray and Tall! Natsu!!!!

• Short! Gray wears Tall! Natsu shirts that either come down to his mid thigh or his knees.

• If they had a kid, they would be bless with their dad's (Natsu)and momma's (Gray's) super strength and be able to drag Gray. The kid wouldn't be able to drag Natsu as his strength and will power is stronger than the kid's.

• When Natsu gets mad at Gray he will hide their (Gray's) step stool and put Gray's snacks/ cravings on a shelf or place where he can't reach it. He hates asking for help, so he'll just climb onto the counter, and Natsu sneaks up on him and karate chops the back of his knees so Gray will be distracted in trying to straighten his knees. While Gray is distracted Natsu will pick up Gray and set him back on their kitchen floor. Even if Gray tries to sneak back onto the counter top, Natsu can smell Gray's scent so that never works.
After their argument is over, Natsu gives Gray back his food, then Gray will 'lightly' kick Natsu's shins.

Tribe Warrior! Gray and Dragon Prince! Natsu AU!!

•Natsu would be a rebel against Zeref's rule after Igneel "passed" (Zeref killed Igneel, but no one believe Natsu)

• Natsu and Gray have met and spoke before when Natsu visited to make sure all of the citizens were okay. Gray sensed that Natsu was a really good guy. So Natsu paid more attention to Gray and his tribe: Erza, Cana, Leo, and Levy... So basically all of Fairy Tail. They named themselves Fairy Tail is because finding people who have horrifying pasts just like you is relieving as they're not suffering by themselves and they help each other... But that's not the tribe official name. Because people wouldn't go to them for help if they had a public name like that.

• Zeref bribes Gray to come with him or he will kill Wendy and Romeo. Gray accepts, Zeref makes Gray be Natsu's server and Natsu's maid. Lucy (picks out Natsu's clothes and cooks/serves him, also they're best friends.) won't let anyone harm either Natsu or Gray, not even Zeref will stop her.

• Natsu is furious about Gray being brought to the castle, but he knows Zeref must've threatened some one in Fairy Tail for Gray to actually come willingly.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! MEMORY/MIND MANIPULATION!!!!

• Lucy finds out Zeref's bribe to bring Gray to the horrible castle
She tells Natsu, who then goes and tries to end Zeref rule by beating to a pulp and then dumping him across the world and erasing Zeref's memories of him being Zeref's brother, their dad, the castle. And makes Zeref's memories as if Zeref has always been a peasant his whole life.

• Gray and Natsu slowly fall in love (slow burn)

• Get married

• Fairy Tail gets to live in the castle, Natsu officially joined Fairy Tail

•Natsu's buys the villigars new houses and only gets normal taxes, new stores, new available jobs, and available education for everyone to be able to afford. And higher pay

End of that AU