FEM!GRAY X NATSU

*Gray's POV*I was wearing a black crop top with lace straps and white baggy comfortable short shorts with littles bows on them (gray was wearing the jean jacket until she got in the guild and took it off without stripping, sorry!!)and tan ankle hi...

*Gray's POV*
I was wearing a black crop top with lace straps and white baggy comfortable short shorts with littles bows on them (gray was wearing the jean jacket until she got in the guild and took it off without stripping, sorry!!)and tan ankle high boots with a fuzzy top to them.
"Wow, Gray you look beautiful!!" Shouted my bestest friend ever, Loke who just started dating Gajeel a couple months ago...I supported them, and I may have threatened Gajeel if he hurt my 'brother' that I'd murder him, painfully...plus, everyone was scared of me anyways, well except Natsu, well sometimes...
Jellal waved at me and I waved back at her as she walked back to Erza with their drinks.(Jellal will be a girl until I say different, or it's a request or until further notice, and the same thing with Loke x Gajeel thing as well..)I could see Natsu out of the corner of my eye he was hungry for 'something' I've been told I have a big ass and a chest to back it up...but I've also heard that I'm a 'bombshell'??(I actually know what that is but Gray kind of does but doesn't at the same time if that makes sense??)I carefully took off my shoes and socks. I reminded myself not to strip since today I was going to give the guys something to stare at(all I can say is that Gray knows how to twerk in male form and female form as well...;))
*End of Gray's POV*

*F U Betta by Neon Hitch*🔝
*Don't watch if no likely of nasty language sorry... The video is Gray singing while shaking her butt sitting down on her knees on a barrel of alcohol*(sorry...I don't know how to explain booty poppin' and I'm not looking it up!!! it was from the early 2000s when people used to say:"show what cha momma gave ya'!!" Or that was just my family...?) But that definitely made the guys stare....Natsu went up to her, bent down, hugged her waist/hips while she stood up on her tippy toes to meet up in the middle with their lips first....Gray pulled away first...with a knowing look on her face shouting to the guild:"I told y'all it was gonna be a special day today....Lucy!!!!"
The said celestial mage was barely blushing pink.
"Oh, so that's why the exotic dancer didn't strip, she wanted to save the stripping for Natsu!! You big guy!!" The celestial mage screamed back at her making Gray's cheeks flare red...
And very quietly you could hear her say:"Ummm,no.....comment...."