Kid! Singer! Gray x Natsu

~Gray's POV~
"You should sing in front of the guild." Is all I hear every time someone hears me sing, some people say that I should be lucky...but those people will get what they want, because we were having a guild party and just because I'm two years old doesn't mean I can't  sing..

(In case the music didn't load..)
I was running out of breath, but I enjoy singing...
Everyone stood up and cheered, like there was no tomorrow..
"Gray, that was amazing!!"
"Thank you Nawtsu(Natsu)!"
"You're welcome, Gray."
"Nawtsu, I hate Lucy.."
"I do too, but why do you hate her?"
"Why do you hate her?..."
"I asked you first."
"Okay, okay, since you really did ask first....I hate her for.......personal reasons..."
Nawtsu then picked me up, as if to protect me from everyone partying...he then walked out of the guild, still holding me.. I was hugging his neck, still blushing..
"What did she do to you?" He asked venomously, it kind of scared me, but I was used to it, he's even more protective of me then anybody even Mommie(Erza)...
"I thought I was going to lose you..." I just admitted to it, instead of going through interrogation...
"You are NEVER going to lose me you hear?"
"Yes, Nawtsu..I did."
"Good, because I love you..."
"I love you too, but how is this going to work?" I asked him as I pointed to both of us to remind Nawtsu of the problem that lies between us.. He's only three, but he is smarter than me..
"Dragon slayers, once we fund our mates, we stop aging for a while, as long as it takes.., so that they can catch up, and so then our mates can be the same age as us.."
"I'm about to turn three in a couple of days anyway..."
"I know.."
~Time Skip to Gray's Birthday~
"Happy birthday, Gray!!!!!"
"Thank you Nawtsu..." I said to him and I wanted to sing to Nawtsu..

Adele: Water under the Bridge.
"Gray, awww, that was beautiful!!"
"Thank you, Natsu and it was dedicated to someone very special to me and dear to my heart."
"Oh..."
"It's you dummy!!" I reminded him..
"So now we're both three years old so does that mean you can age again now?" To me that question was important to ask..
"Yes, I'll age again now.." He told me honestly..
"Whew, I thought I was going to be older than you.."
"What's wrong with being older than me, or being old at all, because if we are old then that means that we really did grow old together..."
"Aww.."
"Gray, why are you crying?!" I was always easy to make cry, especially with sweet things like this...and I'm still going to kill my new best friend Lucy and the rest of the guild's girl population for making me watch and cry during The Notebook.... I will get my revenge for that..
"I told you they liked each other!!"
"Mommie!!(Erza)"
"Aww, since Natsu's a dragon slayer, they are mates right?"
"Yes." Nawtsu said proudly.
"Nawtsu!" I was blushing crimson..
"Look, Natsu, he's blushing!! Do it again!! Please!!!"
"Okay!"
I was tortured that day and I started to feel lightheaded, since I kept blushing an impossible beet red.. I'd rather watch The Notebook over and over again while eating tons and tons of humongous tubs if chocolate ice cream for five or ten hours straight...just please someone save me....

And NO I DO NOT OWN THE NOTEBOOK AND I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT BECAUSE I HEARD IT'S REALLY, REALLY SAD AND DEPRESSING (SRRY IF NOT SPELT RIGHT!!) AND I'M ALSO NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE OR CONVICE PEOPLE TO WATCH THE NOTEBOOK....
I also don't know why I put it in all  caps but just roll with it...-_-....