Natray

*This is just couple goals and texting...*
~COUPLE GOALS FIRST!!!!~
"Natsu...." Gray mumbled while slowly waking up, he was gently patting Natsu's side of the bed dissapointed to find his absence...
"Gray, hold on..." Natsu responded shortly after...
"Natsu?... Where are you?.." Gray asked very confused...
"Here.."
Gray felt something on his left ring finger.
"Wha...?"
"I just got our engagement rings engraved.." Gray was tearing up..
Gray slowly got up and off the messily asset bed.
Natsu was on one knee.
"Will you, Gray Fullbuster, do me the honor of marrying me, and become part of the Dragneel family as Gray Dragneel?" He could fully hear the anxiety in Natsu's voice... Gray was in tears now, which didn't help Natsu.
"Yes!!!! Oh, my...Mavis..., Yes, Yes, Yes, you big dummy!!! Of course I will, I love you Natsu!!!!" Gray was pouring out tears at this point... Natsu slowly stood up, relieved.
"Whew, you don't know how bad you just scared me.." Gray was laughing while sniffling as well.
"Gray, why are you crying?"
"I'm just so happy and excited to spend the rest of my life with you, as your mate, lover, and as your spouse..."
"Awww, Gray..." Natsu slowly walked closer to Gray, wiped his tears and kissed him on his lips.
Then, Natsu told Gray to 'read the engagement ring's engravement. Gray abliged and when he read it, he softly laughed and hugged Natsu while crying his eyes out once more in happiness...
The ring itself read: 'I'll love you, forever and always, I'll never let you go or leave me, you are 'My Little Sweet Snow Angle', who lightens my days in split seconds and I'd never miss it, nor ever want to miss it or want it to end, 'My Little Bright Ice Princess'~ Love, Natsu Dragneel...
~Now, onto the text...~ *Gray's POV*
Ever since that day we've been getting messages either congratulations, or when our honeymoon will be- which makes me blush and makes Natsu laugh and text back 'very soon..' Which makes my heart flutter as I sit on my 'future hubby's lap as  we read and reply to the new oncoming messages from friends, family and the guild- even villagers!!!
This is definetly the Natsu I fell in love with and nothing can change that, and nothing will..because I will simply not let anyone take what's mine, who's in a couple days going to be my spouse/ 'hubby' I just love saying that....I will forever cherish this man who is carrying me to our shared bedroom...., the same one he proposed to me, made love to me when we were dating, and have our nightly cuddles together....this room will be forever cherished as the room to  which started all of the blissful heaven that lies on this earth....