*Chapter six*

On my way to the next mission, I pack only necessary things.
Putting the last stake inside of my pink suitcase, I sigh.

I'm so tired after last night...
I drank a lot of vodka like 3 bottles and 2 bottles of whiskey.
Hang over really sucks.
Eh.

As I walk down the stairs, Taking each step slowly, I take a left into the lounge.
Seeing father sitting on his black leather chair, I take a seat on the other side of him.

"Morning daddy. Look, sorry about last night. I was really drunk and I had like 5 bottles of like all sorts of sin. I swear if I knew I'd be such an awkward duck I would have like drank maybe only 3.
Sooo..how did you sleep?"

Hearing him Almost giggling like a school kid makes me smile,
"No no princess! You had fun, like the young people would say its cool. I left you 4 pain killers and some orange juice. And I asked Martha to make you some breakfast. I assume she will be finished in 5minutes."

Gaping at his words, never hearing him say 'its cool'. I break into a huge smile. My heart warming up, making me smile like an idiot.
"Thanks dad, your the best. So when do I leave?
I assume I'm going to south-africa, to the prince of asshole-ness.
His damn soldiers breaking my stilettos every chance they get.
I'll break his damn neck when I see him.
I mean is he like the fashion police, breaking cute shoes along the way?
'No scarlet! You may not wear such disasters whilst killing my soldiers!you vile beast! Get that shoes away! Away with your shoes!' Like really now... Aaand I'm getting carried away again.... Sorry"
Sheepishly smiling at dad, he laughs his eyes pink or purple or whatever.

"Ha-ha, yes You have a 10 hour flight to South-Africa.
My men snooped the palace, And they have confirmed the royals are indeed at their castle.
Now listen carefully princess, When you get there tonight, You must promise me NOT to go guns blazing first thing.
Go down to the mother city,
Take a week or so and observe them first.
See if you can find any weakness, Any at all.
And when you do, Strike them alone and strike them hard.
Your bank account has enough money, I made sure of it.
If you need any help, Call me.
Always remember that I love you dearly."

I feel my chest tightening, It feels like a goodbye.
No! I will not let father loose another loved one.
I will fight to the end.

"When I do get in Cape Town, where do I go?
Rent a hotel room or get a flat for myself?
Will I be there more than a month?."

"I know a very nice lady who happens to be an estate agent.
I will make a call and arrange a flat for you, This mission could take months even cupcake.
Her name is Anica Brown."

"Thanks dad, your my everything. Tell Avah I love her and I will send her some presents and cards. I love you. Oh and can I maybe buy a new pair of shoes?
After breakfast I'll be out and gone. I'll call you everyday if its safe. Love you"
Kissing him on the cheeck, I run to the kitchen and eat my breakfast and take my painkillers.
Sigh, I hate leaving my hometown, but revenge comes first before comfort.

Taking a look at my watch I see it's already past 9.
Shit.
Standing up I hug father again and say my goodbye's to everybody.
Quickly getting my things, I take the cab to the airport.

Once I'm settled in my first class seat, Earphones in my left hand and my tablet in my right, I lay back and relax.
Just feeling the soft seat under my skin,
The air-conditioning caressing my face and feet, I listen to my all time favorite band ever, Evanescence.

Letting her soothing voice, along with the beautiful lyrics of lost in paradise overflow my ears and calming my mind, I fall into a deep sleep.