*Chapter Fifteen*

A/N: chapter dedicated to scarlettwolf34 for being a great friend and constant motivation to book. I love you girl.

Waking up I remember that I'm having a visitor today.
Cringing, I wonder how I let myself be so stupid and believe a note.
I mean he would have called me or texted me.
I really hope this guy gets a heart attack before he comes to "visit" me.
Hours fly by and I'm bored and bruised.
Hearing the door open, my head snap up and I'm paralysed.
Slowly walking inside is this 'friend' Jovan talked about.
He's huge and I mean really huge.
Fudgeballs..why me karma?
The saying is true, karma really is a bitch.
Smirking at me, he walks towards me slowly whilst checking me out top to bottom.
The flicker of lust in his eyes shows me he likes what he sees.
Hi voice is booming, making me cringe in fear.
"I see you've been waiting for me. Good I'd like you to remember this day with me."
Stroking my inner legs, I try to kick him but I'm too tightly bound to the wall.
"Untie me and you'll see just how fun this can be you asshole."
Booming laughter fills my ears.
Dread snaking its way into my mind.
Please don't rape me.
"Feisty and sexy, I like that. You see I've been lonely for a while and I'm in desperate need for such a lovely girl as you."
Oh sweet bejesus please let the ground swallow me whole.
"Like I said untie me and I'll show you fun. I mean what's to lose right? Clearly I can see why your lonely. Your an ugly leech trying to find his place in a world he does not understand. Your filthy mind can only understand murder and rape. Your disgusting."
Fury dancing behind his red eyes, I feel terror running through me.
I should have just kept my mouth shut.
Slamming his big fist into my stomach, I double over as much as I can.
So much pain striking my stomach that I gasp for breath.
Slamming his fist into my face and shoulders, I scream out.
Suddenly a knife is lodged into my leg, dragging it across my upper leg until it reaches my knee.
My voice betraying me, I try crying but no tears form.
"Fuck you!"
Laughing like a maniac he tilts the knife a bit to the left making me cry out again.
"I intend to do just that."
Whilst I'm finally crying the door falls off its hinges, a furious Jovan stalking inside and slams the asshole's head against the wall screaming on his face.
"I did not tell you to harm her yet you imbecile! I will punish her myself! Get the fuck out before I rip out your heart!"
Thank goodness. I don't think I could take more torture for the day.
My victory is short lived, because Jovan unties me and throws me over his shoulder carrying me.
"Your punishment begins now. You will be given two weeks of humiliation by being leashed like a dog outside. You will receive no food unless bitten by one of us. You have have no shelter nor warmth. If you survive this, you be will be my slave. Understood?"
Spitting out blood, I glare at his butt.
"Fuck you. I hope I do die of hunger or the cold kills me."
Walking faster, he laughs me off and opens the doors to the outside.
Feeling the cold air hit me makes me flinch.
The cold biting at my cut, if I don't get infection then eventually the cold will kill me.
Or so I hope. I hate my life. Fuck you karma.
He comes to a stop and abruptly throws me on the floor, hurting my butt I swear like a pirate.
Attaching a leash to my neck, he grins sadistically and take a picture.
He wasn't kidding about showing dimmitri this.
Oh my god, poor dimmi. He'll feel guilty for not being there to protect me.
I hope he knows its not his fault.

Cursing the prince I scream loud enough so he can hear every word.
Trying to break the leash, I tug and pull at it.
Running up and down hoping the leash will snap.
But as always karma just laughs at me.

Days drift by that I just lay on the damp grass, shivering due to the cold weather.
My leg not healing.
Laying on my back, I hear foot steps.
Glancing at the feet I just see steel boots approaching me.
Turning my head back and ignoring them, I feel my heavy body being pulled to my feet.
Unable to support myself I stumble and fall against the stranger.
Looking at him I notice his red hair and evil red eyes.
A smile tugging on his lips.
Looking away I feel his head dipping down and his warm breath against my neck, inhaling my scent he moans in pleasure with the smell of my blood.
Pig.
Feeling sharp teeth pushing against my soft skin, I panic.
Trying to no avail, I try pushing away from him.
Taking my body and pushing against me, he grabs my head and holds it in place.
Getting ready to bite me, he inhales again before he bites into my skin quickly.
Making me gasp in pain, I let the tears fall.
His venom burning my skin, seeping into my veins and fire erupts everywhere.
Too numb and terrified to fight, I silently cry and wish to die.
If I could only see dimmitri once more I would be the happiest girl alive.
But in my world wishes don't just come true.
He sucks and slurps on my blood and finally let's me fall to the ground.
Almost drained but yet numb and too cold to care.
Dimmi, wherever you are I just hope you know that I love you.
And I would give limb for limb just to say those three words to you.