*Chapter Twenty*

6 months later...

Dimitri is acting weirdly lately, he hardly talks to me anymore, he stays at work later than usual (At the pack house)He looks nervous and on edge lately.
What the hell is going on?
Maybe its a guy thing, I'll just leave it until he decides to tell me what's wrong.
Glancing at him next to me on the couch, he's watching the hunger games with a far away look In his eyes.
"Baby, are you okay? Why are you so distant?". He looks startled at my sudden question.
" Nothing butterfly, I'm just tired and in urgent need of a bath."
He smiles at me with his golden eyes, so beautiful.
I shrug and watch the movie again. His phone buzzes, he looks at the screen and jump up like his ass is on fire.
He takes the call while almost running out of the room.
Is he cheating on me?
I squint my eyes at the door, trying to listen in on his call.
But he's whispering, this really annoys me.
I turn my attention back to the movie when I hear him saying goodbye.
He walks into the room, and stops in front of me.
Looking up at his nervous face, panic strikes my heart like a knife. Is he leaving me?
"Baby, go dress up we're leaving. Wear that red one we got you last week, put some make up on as well." He practically runs out of the room to who knows where.
The front door slamming, I get up and make my way to our room.
He moved in with me a month after we got back from my grandparents.
I finish off with black stilettos and some dark eye liner and red lipstick.
Going to the front door, I peek outside to see him standing at the gates talking on the phone angrily.
I wonder to myself where he's taking me while I make my way to the car, he smiles at me and ends the call to open the door.
I get inside, observing him silently.
What's going on? Did his father summon us again?
He turns to me and grins with his pearly white teeth and perfect lips.
"I have to blind fold you baby, don't look at me like that. Don't you trust me?". Manipulation at its best.
" fine, just don't kill me yet. I want a kid before that."
He laughs at me and takes out a tie from his suit jacket, I turn around to be blind folded.
Darkness evades my vision, I rest my head against the seat while evanescence starts playing on the radio.
He takes a few turns, left left right left right right right and left.
The engine dies down, and I wonder where we are.
I hope he has roses at least.
Or I castrate his sexy ass.
He opens my door taking my hand, slams it shut and we're on our way to whatever has him tense for two weeks now.
We walk down a few steps, and suddenly my heels digs into something soft.
He lifts me up and carries me for a while, I feel a slight breeze.
His breathing jagged as if he's excited about something.
My nose tickles when salt water pierce my senses.
Water? Why the hell did I have to dress if we're somewhere with water? Has he lost his mind?
He stops, sitting me on something hard.
He slips off my shoes, and takes the blind fold off.
My breath hitches when I see where we are.
He took me to camps bay beach where our first date were held.
My eyes widen when I see I'm on a big wooden bench, pink and blue blankets neatly tucket over the whole bench, roses lying everywhere.
Candles hung from the trees overhead, a band standing on the side ready to play at Dimmitri's request.
A wooden stage set up in front of us, huge vase's stacked with red and pink roses lining the edges of the stage.
Lanterns set up in each corner.
I look at Dimmitri and smile the most lovingly I can manage.
"You did all of this for me? Thank you baby. I love you."
He grins at me, his dimples showing on his beautiful face.
He stretches his hand out, I take it without hesitation.
He leads me towards the stage, and the piano starts playing on the background.
He takes my hand and puts in on his shoulder, my other hand around his waist while he slips his around my body.
We start dancing slowly to the song.
"The day I met you my breath was taken away, at your beauty first. But when you opened your mouth and that feisty personality showed itself I was whipped. You blew me away each time we spoke after that, and your beauty. God Scarlett your beauty drives me mad, I always ask myself how I got a beautiful mate like you. Inside and out your light always shines like the stars.
And I loved you to no end, and each day I started loving you more if that's even possible."
Tears fall down my eyes as I hear him spilling his heart out.
I rest my head on his chest, no words reach me for once.
He stops dancing, so I look at him curiously.
He leaves my body to bend on his knee, a smile on his face.
Golden eyes meets light blue ones, the shock radiating throughout my body.
"So what I'm trying to say is, I've seen you fart, burp, sneeze and snore. I've seen you eat and I've seen your true beauty inside. Scarlett Star, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife? Because god I love you to the moon and a thousand times back, the stars and the sun could never reach the beauty that shines through your soul."
I'm sobbing now, it starts raining, drenching us in water.
My make up ruined, our hair sticking to our faces.
"Yes baby! Of course! I love you too! Oh god I love you too!".

We danced again in the rain after that, we talked and laughed.
And I will never be this happy again.