*Chapter Seventeen*

Dedicated to mahreen97 for being a constant motivation and a great friend.

What wants me to what?!
Hell no.
"I'm not doing that. You can go shove a broom up your a-"
Using his super speed he lifted me up while I was going to say to shove it up his ass.
"Put me down you idiot! Oomf!"
Dropping me on the bed, he rips away my dress, smirking at me.
Too stunned to cry out, I kick his legs and jump up in a standing position ready to fight.
Punching him in the face twice, I get ready to kick him again when we hear loud screaming outside.
Pausing just for a second I hardly notice him walking g towards me slowly with a wicked look on his face.
Grabbing me and pushing me to the bed, he rips off his pants and tear my bra off of me.
Feeling exposed I try to cover as much of my breasts as I can when the door suddenly bursts open and pieces of wood flying everywhere.
Gasping and trying to get rid of the vampire, I feel the cold air rush over my body.
Finally with Jovan off of me I jump up while covering my body as much as I can and see dimmitri holding Jovan around his neck against the wall.
His eyes black pits of fire, jovans red with fear.
His voice so deadly I get shivers up my spine.
My clothes finally forgotten, I can't help but to stare in fascination.
"I will rip you limb from limb for touching what is mine. Your little witches can't save you now you bastard."
Ripping his left arm off in a split second, hearing the sick sound of bones breaking and seeing blood splatter out of his arm socket.
I get nauseous and vomit over the floor.
While dimmitri is violently torturing Jovan, and elderly lady walks into the room and observe what's going on.
Wearing a sapphire blue cloak but the blood staining all over her clothes takes away the beauty of her robe.
Glancing away from them she looks at me and I finally see her light blue eyes looking at me in horror.
Walking over to me she takes of her robe and puts it over my exposes body.
Smiling kindly at me, she helps me take off the heels.
Looking back at Dimmitri I only see Jovan's arms and legs torn off of his body laying all over the floor and Dimmitri smiling sadistically at Jovan before his canines grows out of his mouth, his mouth nearing Jovan's throat and ripping out the vampires air pipes.
Throwing him to the ground, he turns around and all I can see is his wolf looking at me.
His eyes going from black to gold when he sees I'm OK now.
Setting Jovan's body on fire, so his body will burn and not stitch back together, he walks up to me and the look in his eyes make tears spring forth.
The love they shine makes me break down and sob uncontrollable.
Taking me in his arms and lifting me up bridal style while clutching me to his chest.
"Baby I'm so sorry I took so long, I'm so sorry you had to suffer. I will never let you out of my sight again. I'm sorry butterfly please forgive me."
Hearing him cry makes me sob harder, holding onto him tighter.
Feeling his tears fall on my neck, I look up into his eyes, his beautiful golden brown eyes.
"I'm OK. Thank you for saving me before he - before he raped me."
Hiding my face in his neck once again, we get into a van.
Falling asleep on his arms is the best sleep I've gotten in a long time.

*Hours later*

Waking up, I feel I'm no longer in Dimmitri's arms.
Jumping up, I look around at the unfamiliar room.
Royal blue walls, a queen size bed which I'm currently occupying.
A TV and a big closet with a walk in bathroom.
Standing up I notice I'm in a white dress.
Turning scarlet red I wonder who changed me.
Opening the door, I see only one corridor to my left and I follow the sound of three voices down to a big kitchen.
Standing in the doorway I see Dimmitri and the woman from yesterday and an elderly man holding her hand.
They both have grey hair, wearing the blue robes again.
But the woman's hair is in a long grey braid down her back while the man's hair just falls down to his shoulders.
His voice sounding just as old as he looks.
"We must insist she stay her-"
The woman finally notices me and elbows her husband in the side.
Everybody looking at me, I smile.
"Dimmi? Is everything OK? Who are these people?"
Looking very tired with dark bags under his eyes he stands up and engulfs me in a warm hug.
"Scarlett your awake. We're fine. This is your grandparents."
My grandparents both stand up and walk to me slowly.
My grandma taking my hand gently in hers as she smiles warmly at me.
"Scarlett you look just like your mother. I'm sorry for what you've been through. We all searched for you. My name is Loralee. And this is your grandfather Victor."
Giving her a smile I turn to victor, noticing his eyes are a deep green.
Feeling awkward I smile at him as well.
"Hi. Uhm its nice to meet you both."
Letting my hand go she turns and walks to the microwave and puts a stack of strawberry waffles on the table.
"Eat up scarlett. Your looking very thin darling."
As if on cue my stomach grumbles and I dive into the waffles eagerly.
Finishing it in under a minute, I see everybody looking at me in shock.
Shrugging, I smile again.
"I haven't eaten in days. Sorry."
Laughing at me a moment later, Dimmi clears his throat and looks at them with a pointed look.
Looking at Loralee, she looks a bit nervous.
What's going on here?
"Scarlett, I know your father talked to you about the letter we sent him. Its time to discus this matter. Don't you agree?"
Now? Are they serious?
I just got away from Jovan and they want to throw more drama my way?
Karma as I've said before, Your a sneaky little bitch.
"Now? You want me to just stay here before I've seen my dad and sister after I nearly died? Your crazy aren't you?"
Looking taken aback, she drops her head.
Yeah I really could care less what they want.
Its my life and my decisions to make not theirs.
"I'm not doing this now. If you don't mind I want to spend some time with dimmitri and forget my troubles for a bit. Let's go to the mall."
Dimmi looked a bit hesitant.
"Scarlett we're not on earth right now. We entered another dimension. The witches doesn't stay on the same plane as us baby. But I agree that this is not the topic for right now."
Kissing him and taking his hand, I lead him to my room for some alone time.
We have a lot to talk about.
The world may fall apart but that will never take me away from him again.