*Chapter fourteen*

Slowly waking up, I come to my senses and feel my hands and feet tied up.
I know I must be somewhere held captive in a cave, because I hear water falling and waves crashing and I smell the salty scent of the ocean.
Why did I get kidnapped?
Where is dimmitri?
It wasn't him was it?
No he would never do this to me, he's a gentle wolf.
Towards me anyways.
I really hope they take off this stupid bag over my head, I swear I'll suffocate.
Squirming and trying to get into a crouch position, I slip and fall on my face.
Booming laughter fills me ears and almost make them bleed.
Who the hell is that?
"I see your awake princess Scarlett, I hope your comfy. Soon you'll Be transported, so enjoy your stay traitor."
Sneering at me and spitting on my leg, the man walks away.
I would only know because I hear his heavy footsteps walking away. Bloody asshole.
Who the heck was that?
And why did he call me a traitor?

Shit, I need to find a way out of these ties and this infuriating bag over my face.
Trying my best to shake off the bag, I hit my head in the wall.
Swearing colourful words, I start crying.
No no no!
Don't cry.. They can never see my weakness!
Laying my head back, I sigh.
Frustrated and angry at these baboons for kidnapping me.
Nobody will know where I am so what to do.
I have a splitting head ache and a sore back, they shot me with something electrical!
So they may be witches, but why now?
Did they come to take me to my grandparents?
I doubt that, they said I have a week before I have to go.
Double vanilla ice cream shit.
Straining my ears, I can hear a man and a woman have a conversation, snickering.
Fatigue makes its show up my spine and spreads through my body like fire.
Falling asleep, I have one thought.
And that's to get rest and heal, maybe later I can try and escape.
It won't do me good escaping with a head injury and a back that feels scorched.

*4 hours later*

Mumbling and waking up, I swear once I open my eyes and all I can see is darkness.
Taking a deep breath I almost cry with happiness, they took the stupid bag off.
I can faintly see candles lining against the cave's walls.
Leading to a sharp right.
How long have I been gone?
Days? Hours? Weeks?
Will dad notice?
Hearing footsteps I try seeing better in the dark cave.
Coming into view is a black haired girl a bit older than me, dressed in a white and red dress.
Smiling wickedly at me, I tense up.
Up close I can see she has brown eyes and freckles on her nose.
"Who are you? The witch mafia or something? And why in hell am I kidnapped?"
Laughing at me, she shakes her head leaning towards me.
"Who said you can talk? And no. Were not with the traitorous witch kingdom. We stand with prince Jovan. Don't look so shocked Scarlett, your mother ran off with a human and left the witches with no heir to the throne so she could play house wife. And you will never rule."
Oh my god, traitors? And they have the audacity to call me a traitor when I didn't even know who I really am?
Fuck this.
Lifting my legs up in a quick motion, I kick her in the stomach.
Spitting at her while she falls on her ugly ass.
Fury dancing in her brown eyes she sneers at me and lifts her hands, blue electricity hits me in the chest so hard I scream.
Burning me and taking away my breathing.
Falling to the side, she shoots one more to my right arm, burning me more.
Screaming, I swear at her and promise to kill the bitch.
Passing out, but desperately trying to stay awake.
I hear her laughing before she walks away and then I'm asleep.

When I wake up again I see that I'm not in the dark cave anymore.
No this is worse, I'm tied to a wall in what looks like a prison.
But yet I'm all alone.
Where the hell am I?
Seeing the door open, I tense up.
Walking my way with a sadistic smile is my arch nemeses, the fucking vampire prince.
"You bastard! Fucking kidnapping me! Turning witches against their own! Killing the humans! I hate everything you stand for you filthy disgusting piece of shit!"
Screaming so hard my own ears hurt, I receive a fist to my cheek.
Then he kicks me in the ribs three times, throwing powerful punches to my stomach.
Grabbing my hair, he spits in my face and smiles.
"You killed my fiancé you filthy whore, you deserve to die horrible. And you will, but before I end you I will use you and break you and you serve as my personal slave."
Fuck fuck fuck.
Serve him as a slave?
Oh hell no.
I'd rather die than be his puppet.
"You may kill me now, I will never obey you or serve you nor follow orders. I will make your life hell, I will kill you the first opportunity I get."
Fucking leech thinking I will obey?
The first chance I get I will stab him or shoot him.
If I have to use a fork or even a spoon then I will do my damn best to kill this rat.
Smirking at me, he pulls my hair out and slaps me on the face with such force my head spins and my ears bleed.
"Who said you will be given freedom? After the stunt you pulled at the mall I will leash you like a dog, I will send your pretty boyfriend a picture of you at MY side with a leash around your neck, I will chain you outside for two weeks without food or water or shelter.
And any vampire can drink from you, I will give my permission."
What? I wish I was rather dead.
Vampires biting me? No please god no.
Seeing the shock and anger on my face, he laughs.
Clearly enjoying this.
Grinning at him, I look him straight in his green eyes and laugh.
"You may torture me physically and emotionally but you can never break what is already broken. You made sure of that years ago when you killed my boyfriend and my mother killed by your goons."
Anger radiating off of him in waves, he glares at me and turns around to leave.
"Enjoy your day, tomorrow I'll send in one of my dear friends who has not had female company in quite a while."
What? They want to rape me as well?
Oh god.