Chapter eleven

Riley's POV:

I run my hands through my hair.

How could I have been so stupid?

I shouldn't have kissed him.

Auggie went back into his room, leaving me alone with my guilty thoughts.

*ding*

I frown as I pick my phone up off of the coffee table.

It's a message from Farkle.

To Sunshine: sorry for running out. Meet me on top of the Ferris wheel, tonight, eight pm. :)

Why does he want to meet me at he Ferris wheel?

I sigh and text him back.

To Sparkly Farkley: alright. It's fine. I'll be there. But what's this about?

After a few minutes he replies.

To sunshine: you'll see. See ya later sunshine. ;)

I sigh and shove my phone into my back pocket.

-----

Farkle's POV:

I text Isadora and tell her to meet me at a cafe called Luckies that we always used to go too.

*time skip to cafe*

"Hey!" Isadora says happily as she walks over to the booth I am sitting in.

She sits down across from me.

"What did you wanna talk about, honey?" She asks, a smile on her lips.

I sigh. Hopefully she doesn't get too mad.

"Smackle, I think we should break up. I've... I've met someone else." Her smile turns into a frown.

"It's that girl? Isn't it? The one you met at the party?" She asks. I look at her confused.

How does she know about Riley?

"I was at the party, Farkle. I... I was with Charlie. I saw you leave with her. I'm not mad.
I honestly was thinking the same thing. I actually really like Charlie. And he likes me. I just hope that you and I can still be friends." She says, a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

I smile and nod. "Of course we can still be friends. I'm glad that you aren't mad, and that you found someone who is going to take good care of you. Charlie is a lucky guy."

She giggles and nods. "Thanks, Farkle. Well, I have to go. I have to go to cheer practice then do all of this weeks homework." She says with a smile.

I nod and we both stand up and walk out of the cafe.

She gives me a quick hug before we go our separate ways.

Step one, (break up with Smackle, hopefully without breaking her heart) complete.

Now onto step two.... dealing with my dad.