4) your name comes out of the goblet of fire

It goes with the last one sort of
(Btw: Y/Fl/N means your full name)
(Y/R/L/N means your rival's last name)
Guys this is Grace again and I have been very busy the past couple of days and i wanted to say how amazing my partner/friend is. She has updated even though i have been busy, Lauren is awesome and deserves all the credit for this chapter. Thanks- Grace

***

"Y/Fl/N!"

Rolling your eyes and standing up from the table, you began your horrific walk towards the doors of the Great Hall. The moment you saw the last piece of paper emerge from that goblet, your stomach turned, knowing somehow it would be you. You didn't even enter, which was the scary part.

"Y/N, Psst!" whispered Newt as you walked past him. "I thought you didn't enter!"

"I didn't, Newt!" you exclaimed, looking around. "I mean, I'm seventeen tomorrow. I'm not old enough to put my name in there. Someone must've done it for me."

Turning around again as you strode away, you saw Newt's worried face, along with all of your friends and his. You gulped as you walked past Y/R/N, who was suppressing a laugh.

Reaching Headmaster Dippet, he put his hand on your shoulder, causing you to tense up. "Did you put your name in there, Y/N?"

"Of course not!" you told him. "I'm not even old enough to get within feet of the goblet, sir."

"Someone must've entered your name in, themself." he said to himself. "Never mind that right now. It probably was a stunt by an older student. Just go meet out there."

You shakily walked through the doors and the meeting began with the champions from the other two schools and the teachers. They all explained the games, their times, their dates, and all the press interviews you'd have to do. People occasionally snapped photos of you three contestants until the meeting ended and everyone dispersed.

Heading towards the kitchens to make your way back to your dormitory, Y/R/N stopped you and smirked. "Didn't know you were old enough to enter your name in."

"I will be tomorrow Y/R/L/N." you replied back to her. "Buzz off...."

"So you must've gotten someone to enter for you!" she said accusingly, pointing at you.

"Do I look like I want to be in the Triwizard Tournament?" you asked her sternly, keeping a serious face.

"No, you're right." she sighed, looking around. "But I wanted you to. Good luck getting out alive, Y/Fl/N."

***
Thanks for reading!
Please comment, vote, and tag a friend!
More imagines are to come in the future!

-Lauren and Grace