Cuddles

You were walking through the halls after charms, your rival had messed with your wand to where you had messed up the whole charm. You had felt humiliated when everyone had laughed at you. When you walked through the halls everyone was whispering about you and how you had messed up so bad. Looks like your rival had told everyone about what had happened to you. You sighed as you walked to your common room.

As soon as you got in a pair of arms engulfed you in a tight hug, Newt. ''Y/N please don't be sad it was all y/r/n fault''.

'' But Newt what if I am a failure? I can't even do charms right, much less be your girlfriend''. You said in barely a whisper.

'' No, you are not a failure and you are the prettiest, kindest , bravest, smartest girl I know'' 

With that Newt kissed you on the lips and settled in a big comfy chair and invited you over. The both of you cuddled and did homework and eventually fell asleep on the big chair. The morning came both of you rushed around trying to get ready and gather all of your books.

Newt walked with you hand in hand into the great hall for breakfast, in case anyone decided to laugh or make fun of you. Newt walked you over to your table and dramatically bowed down and escorted you to the bench.  Newt could really be a sweetheart sometimes you thought as you crunched down on your cereal. 

Professor Dumbledore announced that Hogwarts third triwizard task was coming up in a couple of weeks, you had to prepare. You looked over and saw that Newt's face had fallen when they mentioned you were still competing. Dumbledore also announced that the winner was going to have a huge, magnificent ball as a celebration of their win.    How nice wold that be to twirl the night away with Newt and then cuddle as long as you wanted, completely undisturbed. As you daydreamed everyone went to their first class, you quickly followed.

A/n 

Ok my first chapter, completely writing this alone. Honestly this was just a filler, many things will be coming in the future. I know i haven't been updating consistently but my life is busy between school, band (yes i play an instrument), dancing , running and math grades. So yeah I will try to update more consistently and have some surprise chapters up.

Please vote, comment or follow. - Grace