Christmas special!!!!!

Hello, its Grace and since Christmas is one off the best holidays, I've decided to take a little break from the story line and give you this crappy holiday special.

You were so excited, in a couple of days it was to be Christmas and it was you and Newts favorite holiday. You still haven't found a present for Newt's creatures, which all needed presents. You also had to find presents for your friends Queenie , Tina and Jacob. So you were shopping and for Queenie you found a exquisite dress and shoes, for Tina you found a bunch of antique books to go to her collection and for Jacob you found brand new cookware. All the creatures you had magically knit scarves, hats and sweaters for them, Newt you had made him a special present.

It started to snow and you headed back to your apartment, you walked in to your amazing boyfriend  trying his best to decorate the tree. He stood on a latter and all the while trying to reach the ornaments, failing miserably.  You set your stuff down and walked over to him. ''Would you like some help?'' you asked smiling as Pickett the bow truckle was trying to lift a heavy sparkly ornament up to Newt. ''No, you go sit down and relax, I got this'' you obeyed and started reading a magazine when you heard a sudden Crash. 

You looked up and all through the floor there was glitter, creatures, ornaments, wreaths and a very embarrassed Newt sprawled out on the floor. Everything was a mess and you didn't even know where to start cleaning up. ''You got this'' you said mockingly to Newt as he picked up the latter. ''I'm sorry, I am just so clumsy y/n'' Newt said with a frown. ''Well lets get this cleaned up before sammy the niffler  makes off  with all the shiny ornaments'' as the pudgy creature looked at you guiltily while holding as much as he can fit in his pouch  and arms.  

The rest of the night you both worked and got everything decorated and decided to give each other you Christmas presents early. You handed Newt his package as he handed you yours.Newt pulled out a new blue coat with a special sewn-on pocket for Pickett,''I love it, did you make this?'' as Newt admired the coat. You nodded as you opened yours, it was a small square box, nothing much until you opened it. Inside was a diamond encrusted ring and the occamies  held up a sign saying ''will you marry me?''

You gasped and looked at Newt and he got down on one knee and said ''Y/n, I love you to the moon and back and my creatures even love you, so what do you say?'' You kissed Newt and whispered ''Yes, Mister Scamander i would love to.'' 

It was the best Christmas you could ask for.

Well, I warned you it was crappy, next chapter we will get back to the story line. I figured since it nearly Christmas, why not? Vote, Comment or do whatever you want- Grace🎅

I have a poll going with my other friend on what Hogwarts house is the best, comment on what you think. Thanks- Grace