The Drive Part 12

Shadow finally is warming up to Aurora and REALLY wants to get to know her. So as they're driving to the school Aurora is in the seat next to shadow laying back with her arms on her head like her father dose in his hammock. Shadow isn't really guilty because hes PLANING to date his enemy's DAUGHTER what could go wrong? Aurora sits up in her seat and looks at shadow cocking her head sideways. Then Shadow stops the car, arriving at school. Shadow looks back into Auroras bright curious eyes. 

Aurora: Shadow?

Shadow: Yeah?

Aurora:How old are you just wondering

Shadow: (Jumps at the question and cold sweat runs down his face and body) Um.. Well you go first!

Aurora:(Rolls her eyes and kinda smiles) Well  I'm 15 years now, you?

Shadow:(Mind: Oh my god I shouldn't be telling her I'm 50 yeas old She'll hate me and run never looking back! I'll tell her I missed a few grades.) I'm 17 failed a few grades I'm not that smart.(Pointing at head)

Aurora: I don't care 

There's a silence between the two and and seem to be getting closer to each other's faces and slowly right when the bell rings for all students to be inside their classrooms, Shadow and Aurora are having a much more important moment. As they're lips are locking into each other a grey body comes out in the corner of Aurora's eye.

Eclipse: AURORA?!?!?!

Aurora: OH MY GOD (Jumps out of Shadow's lips and tries to make the blush go away from kissing her crush who was doing the same two feet away from each other)

Eclipse: Well someone got their wish! (smirking and walking over to the car and sits in the back seat) Sorry about interrupting your guy's moment.

Aurora+Shadow:Its fine (looks at each other)

Aurora: We should be getting to class anyway.

Shadow: Yeah...

Eclipse: Admit it  you guys don't wanna go I know it but yeah class woo hoo (Sarcastically)

As the three walk to class with a tardy slip the whole class stares surprised Aurora and Shadow are walking together, holding hands too!

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                        AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry everyone haven't had internet for about 5 months but its better now ill write my stories more frequently again so sorry for the wait!!!