Injured Eclipse Part 14

Natsu ran into the hospital with eclipse in his arms. Almost immediately a group of doctors came in with a surgery bed and checked her pulse and ran her into the E.R.

-An hour later- Natsu is walking back and fourth and Eclipse's parents run in and bang on the door demanding being let inside. One of the doctors peek out and tell them to go fill out the papers in the meantime to get their minds off their child. The sadly walk up to the office and then start to fill out papers.

Natsu- Hello Mr. and Mrs. Starrs

Mr. Starrs- OH! Natsu is she okay?!

Mrs. Starrs- Who brought her in?!

Natsu-Yes and I did.

Mrs. Starrs- I'd rather it you than anyone else in the world...

That's when Mr. Starrs got really touchy over Eclipse. But before he could say anything Aurora and Shadow ran in with Sonic and Amy close behind. It was so silent for a few minutes. Suddenly out of the blue the doctors run out whooping and cheering that she was feeling just fine she was internally bleeding and would be there for a few days but she'll be just fine.

Natsu ran into the room Eclipse was sleeping so softly and Natsu just sat there and laid his head on her warm body then he noticed the stitches on her stomach. Natsu stopped. Motionless, Speechless, he started to turn darker and darker but before he could completely change Eclipse woke, and looked at Natsu who was completely fine.

Eclipse- N-Natsu?

Natsu- ECLIPSE! Are you OK?how do you feel?

Eclipse- Na na, I'm fine i could just use a bite to eat, where's the fridge around here??

Natsu- U-UM  Eclipse let me get it.

Eclipse- Ok...

That's when...

-eclipses tail swifts under Natsu's chin-

Natsu's Mind- -OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOODDDDD please don't stop please don't stop please don't stop.- 

Eclipse- Oh sorry,  w-wait are you blushing?!

Natsu- M-maybe and don't apologize it was... nice would you mind looking the other way?

Eclipse- Yeah...

?!

That's when Eclipse's dream came true...

*kiss*

Shadow- Maybe we should close the door for these two... TUT

Aurora- Yea maybe we can get some space too?

Sonic- EXCUSE ME?!

Aurora- I-I mean I need to go... get some... Air yeah air.

Aurora walks out of the room to the outdoors. Sonic glances on the other side of the room with the black hedgehog glaring back.

Sonic- If you try ANYTHING with her!

Shadow- Cool it, faker I wouldn't dare hurt a hair on her beautiful head!

Sonic- You wanna take this outside, OLD MAN?!

Aurora- W-what? Dad, he's 17 he's WAY younger than you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AWWWWWW Eclipse finally got her dream! But what about 

the two hedgehogs? Is Shadow gonna he to test love by age??

Will Sonic be happy with Shadow out of Aurora's life for good?

Stay tuned

P.S.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE