Love notes Part 13

Shadow and Aurora seem pretty sad when they had to part their hands from each other during class everyone was snickering softly and shadow stayed silent while Aurora just couldn't stop blushing! 

Eclipse: Sooooo what was all that about hmmmmmmm?! *Pushing herself into Aurora's face*

Aurora: Come on Eclipse! Gimme a break! it was just one kiss... -under her breath now- a very slow, amazing, sweet kiss right under his lips...* Nervously looks over at Eclipses evil glare-smirk*

Eclipse: *Raises an eyebrow with a evil smirk on her once beautiful face*

Aurora: OK OK! It was amazing... (^///^) *Blushing like no tomorrow*

Eclipse: YES I KNEW IT!*Whisper-shouting like a maniac*

Looking off into blank space towards Shadow,  she suddenly had an idea and started to scribble down a note and put  hearts all over it. She noticed there were some tissues and pretended to walk over and use some as she walked by she hovered the note over the desk and let it gently glide onto Shadows scratched up desk winking at him in the process. he walked back to her desk and tried hard not to look his way but couldn't resist to see his reaction to the little piece of paper. He didn't look up until he finished reading and gave her a smile.

Aurora suddenly has a vision of but its blurry a grey and brown blob being pounded to the ground. a fight.

THE NOTE:

[ Hey shadow, pick me up in the hall after school so we can finish our little "secret" moment.]

[                  KISSES!  Aurora~   ]

Before the bell rang and she wouldn't even focus on her work and eventually eclipse copied all of her answers onto Aurora's paper the bell rang and the two girls walked out and Eclipse hands the pink hedgehog the paper.

Eclipse: Your lucky I did your work for you.

Aurora: Oh my god now I'm gonna have to get on my knees and-- Whoa! Umm-- See Ya!

As Shadow swoops up up Aurora and walks to the cafeteria for lunch and poked each others noses on the way, leaving the grey fox in the hall way only to be greeted by Natsu again and felt relived.

Natsu: What is the social butterfly fox standing alone in the hall for???

Eclipse: Aurora and Shadow are sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Natsu: Umm say that again?!

Eclipse: *playfully whipping around her tail* Aurora and Sha--

 Natsu: No!! the kissing part why do you say that?!

Eclipse: Oh yeah forgot to mention, Aurora and Shadow are together.

  Natsu, drawbridge-sized open mouth hanging in front of the grey fox gets pulled away only to be lip to lip with Sela and quickly pushes away and screams at her walking away with Eclipse.

Natsu:*Whispering* Sorry Eclipse I got you into this I had to have an exit to get that little B***h away from us.

Eclipse: Its fine...

Natsu: Your the best friend!

Eclipse turns and looks at the salmon pink  hedgehog and then keeps walking until little miss SELA comes around to ruin their stride.

Sela: WHAT HE  HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!

Natsu: YOUR boyfriend?!

Eclipse walks up to sela with a fist sela gets into a fighting stance and starts hopping a whole bunch of kids surround the girls.

Random people: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Eclipse jumps in the air confusing sela and lands behind her only to kick her in the back of her head. Sela gets up and round houses Eclipse three times in a row and stands back.

Sela: What are you gonna do now! HA HA HA!!!

Meanwhile Aurora and shadow in the back of the school kissing again this time very passionately. Banging sounds and screams are heard.

Aurora:Mind: The vision!!! it was Eclipse and-- *Gasps* SELA!

Shadow: Whats wrong you look worried.

Aurora: There's a fight and its between ECLIPSE AND SELA!!!

The two run back into the school, and through the crowd only to see eclipse with a black eye a bloody lip, and a bruised body laying on the floor and Natsu is fighting Sela fiercely and she falls and gets back up smiling evilly.

Sela: Ya know Natsu, you really are cute and you fight great.

Natsu: DIE B****H!!!!!

Sela walks up to the enraged pink hedgehog grabs his face and kisses him. And before natsu says anything shadow steps in and tells him to take Eclipse to the hospital.

Sela: Well well well if it isn't my dark babe.

Shadow: Sela! your a monster I'm going to end this!!

Sela: Yeah especially since your friends have softened me up for ya.

Shadow: AHHHHHH!!!!

Shadow looks down and takes of the rings on his wrists and chuckles like a crazy person.

Shadow:H ah aha ah... you don't know me at all Sela... Shadow gets up and comes very close to her face and she smiles.

Sela: So you want me back?

Shadow frowns at the question and punches her sending her flying to other side of the school.

He gracefully lands and picks up his rings placing them where they once were. and the whole crowd cheers for shadow.

Meanwhile the grey injured and unconscious fox lay in a hospital bed in surgery has Aurora and Natsu sit outside the room worried and waiting to see if she was okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

i hope you guys likes this chapter comment! ^_^

btw i drew this no h8 on it