Happily Ever After Part 16

With Eclipse in the car riding home while Natsu walking home on the sidewalk watching the red car drive away with Eclipse inside. Natsu couldn't stop thinking about the grey fox that he had been friends with since childhood. He wondered if Eclipse thought of him as more than a friend? Could she would she? There were so many unanswered questions.

[Meanwhile]

Shadow and Aurora were cuddling sweetly under the moonlight. As the Stars glowed and the wind howled Sonic found them Amy following behind. Shadow let go of Aurora quickly. And shook her awake.

Aurora: W-what's going on?

Shadow: Oh, Nothing aurora... Sorry to wake you. Go back to sleep.

Sonic: Step away from my daughter or you're going to get it!

Amy: Sonic! Stop yelling at the poor guy. He's only doing what Aurora allows him to.

Shadow:  I'm sorry Sonic, I will return her home for the night. Your daughter your wishes I respect that. Arch Enemy or not.

Shadow picked up Aurora in his warm arms. Returning her to her house while she's still asleep. Aurora mumbled something to her something to herself while she was sleeping. As Sonic watched Shadow walk away with his daughter he crossed his arms and gave him a sour look. Then Amy looked at Sonic.

Amy: Shadow has grown  since we last saw him.

Sonic: I-I'm just not ready to let her go...

Amy Chuckled softly to herself and looked back at Sonic.

Amy:  Sonic! Hahaha! She's still in high school its not like she's getting married!

Sonic: Bu- I just... I just can't trust that damn guy... Amy don't you see? He's endangering our daughter from G. U. N.!! Who knows what they'd do to--

Amy took her hand into Sonic's Forcing her soft encouraging emerald green eyes to lock into sonic's worried expression.

Amy: No one and I mean No one would dare lay a finger on Aurora while Shadow is around, I promise that. 

Sonic: B-but Ames...

Amy pulled him closer and softly locked her lips onto Sonics and fell into that magical kiss almost just like their fist every single time. Sweet, soft, and like no one was watching. Sonic had given up the idea of arguing with his wife. Instead fell into the soft kiss along with Amy, laying his hand on her cheek and closed his eyes. 

Amy opened her eyes and pulled away slowly and put a soft smirk across her snout. 

Amy: Do you want to keep complaining, or do I have to shut you up again?

Sonic would snatch her up and and smirk at her. Amy blushed mildly and look up at him while she was tangled into his arms.

Sonic: Nah, thats my job, love~ 

Sonic would run back to the house as Shadow was just leaving, Blushing insanely and seemed to be caught up into a gaze. As Sonic passed the red-faced hedgehog he peeked in, seeing aurora on the couch in the exact same state as Shadow was. Red in the face and caught with that stare. Amy peeked her head in as well a slight look of satisfaction pastered onto her face. 

Amy: Cmon Sonic

She softly tugged on Sonic's arm towards their room. For a night's rest.

Aurora cuddled up with one of the pillows laying on the couch smiling to herself and still blushing Insanely. 

Aurora: I love you... Shadow the hedgehog...

THE END-

Hey guys sorry for the long wait and there's no excuse for leaving you but im back so here ya go :3