The Truth Part 15

We get back to the hospital where Aurora,Shadow,Sonic and Amy are about to get into a serious situation. Sonic has called shadow an old man and Aurora was told he was 17. The story continues.

Aurora: What are you talking about dad?! He's 17!! What's with the old man?!

Shadow looks over at Aurora and hangs his head in sorrow.

Shadow: A-aurora I'm not... I'm not 17 I'm an eternal life form. I'm only in highschool because I was looking for cover from bad people...

Aurora's eyes widened and tears fell like a waterfall down her face. She backed away from the one the thought she loved and ran away.

Sonic runs at shadow and gets into a spindash. shadow repels him and runs after the pink hedgehog. Shadow finds Aurora sitting next to a lake crying softly to herself.

Shadow: A-aurora I'm sorry I didn't tell you--

Aurora: Just go away...

Shaodw sits down next to Aurora and looks up to the stars.

Shadow: The only reason I didn't tell you is because I thought you wouldn't like me because of my age.

Aurora tilts her head up a bit. She looks at the black hedgehog looking up at the sky

Aurora: I don't care about how old you are! I only care why you think I can't understand serious situations. Including age differences.

Shadow scoots closer to Aurora and holds her in his arms.

Shaodw: I'm sorry and... I love you... Aurora the hedgehog.

[Meanwhile]

Eclipse and Natsu are blushing madly as they pull away not noticing the doctors watching them.

Doctor1: Now he's a keeper.

Natsu carries Eclipse to Mr. And Mrs. Starrs car.

Natsu: She'll be fine her internal bleeding has been cured and she has inherited the power of teleportation.

Mr. And Mrs. Starrs: HUH?!

[Meanwhile]

Sela is Expelled from school and everyone in the crowd gets detention for 2 days. Everyone goes home and sleeps after a long, rough day.

____________________________________

Heads up guys the next chapter is the last it's sad but true I'll make it Extra long for you guys