Chapter 14- One Wild Night

When we arrived, we got right into dancing, the different colored strobe lights flashed in every direction, the whole club filled on a Friday night.

Kian and I moved in sync with each other, knowing one another's moves so well.

Kian was non-stop smiling the whole time. Finally, we took a break to get some sodas. I spotted Connor, making out with some girl.

"Looks like Connor finally found a girl." Kian said, reading my mind.

I nodded. Wait, who is she? She looks familiar. OH MY GOD.

"That's Gianna!" I shouted, confused, yet happy.

"Good for them." Kian said, shrugging.

I nodded. We drank more of our sodas and headed back out on the dance floor. We jumped up and down, fist pumped and then Kian spun me and we switched spots.

He leaned his head back and shouted, "Woooo!" He laughed and so did I.

I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.

"Dance with me. He won't mind." He said. My eyes widened as I realized who it was, and I tried to reach Kian. Michael was asking me to dance.

I couldn't see Kian anymore.

Alright, what damage could it do? Besides Kian left me...

We danced for a few more songs and then I went to find Kian but he followed me.

"Wait, what are you looking for?"

"Did you see where my boyfriend went?" I could see his face slightly better away from the strobe lights.

He looked quite attractive tonight. Wait, what am I saying? I'm dating Kian.

"That guy was Kian?! Oh, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I haven't seen him in so long..." He looked genuinely sorry.

"We all went to school together, don't you recognize him? He was my best friend even while we were dating."

He shrugged. I kept looking for Kian. Michael followed, helping me search. I looked by Connor, Ricky, JC, I checked the soda bar too, but I couldn't find him. I texted him about a million times, but no answer. Where could he have gone?

I waited for an answer from him, but when none came, I ran to Kristina. In a bit of a panic.

"Kristina, have you seen Kian? I'm worried about him. I can't find him."

"Yeah, I just saw him. Oh look, there he is."

She head motioned to Kian dancing with another girl and KISSING?! My jaw dropped and tears quickly began to form in my eyes. I fled the dance floor, making my way to the bathroom. I passed Michael on the way there.

"Hey did you find him?" I nodded, pushing past him and into the girls bathroom.

"Wait what happened?!"

I saw a vision of myself in the mirror. My mascara blackened my cheeks and I tried to fix it with toilet paper. It wasn't really helping. Michael wouldn't come in, but kept shouting through the door, asking me things and trying to calm me down.

Its funny how Michael is that last person I want right now, but he's the only person actually caring about me at the moment.

I sat on one if the toilets and locked the stall door. I wasn't just in emotional pain, my whole body was physically aching.

It hurt so bad, I could barely breathe. I heard Kristina tell JC to stay outside before she came in and found me in my stall.

"Oh, Car." She had tears in her eyes as well. "Carrie, it's okay. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation." I shook my head.

"Yeah he just shoved his tongue down that girls throat by accident." I cried louder, not caring who heard.

"Wait, you didn't recognize her?" she asked.

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Who was it?"

"Car you don't-"

"Who was it?!" She lowered her voice, "Diana."

"That BITCH!"

Diana was a really mean girl from me and Kian's high school. She was a skank, sleeping with anything that walked. And she bullied everyone, all of my friends, but she hated me more than anyone.

I never did anything to her, she just hated me, and still does.

My eyes glared with anger and my crying ceased. I want revenge. Right now.

I stood up, still heartbroken, but doing my best to conceal it.

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing Michael as I went. I brought him to the dance floor, completely showing off with him, dancing close together.

We dance to fast couple songs together, and then a slow one came on. I placed my hands around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

His hands were on my waist and before I knew what I was doing, I pressed my lips against his and he didn't refuse.

I immediately regreted what I did and pulled back.

"What just happened?" Michael was slightly freaked out.

My heart rate quickened as I saw an angry Kian walk over.

The slow song changed to fast and Kians pace quickened.

"Yo man, what the hell?!" He shoved Michael away from me, and then decked him in the face.

"Kian no!" I stood in between them, making sure Michael wouldn't punch back to start the fight. This wasn't what I wanted. What am I doing? What was I trying to do here? Make him jealous by using poor, innocent Michael as a decoy? This isn't me.

I was trying to be strong, but I broke down crying. Kian's expression lightened. He put his arm around me, but I shoved it away. I ran outside, Kristina and JC following. I breathed heavily and sat down.

"Carrie, what did you do?" Kristina stroked my hair.

------------------------------------------------
Here it is. Hope you enjoy. Xoxo😘