Prologe

"So you're the champion?" A young boy asked.
A slightly older boy stood in front of a throne. He had black hair that draped over his face. Making it impossible to see his eyes.
He looked about 13. But his stance made him seem much older. He responded to the younger boys question with a small nod.

"Then let's fight!" The youngster said throwing a small ball at the field. In a flash of white, a creature jumped out of the ball. "Gum!"
The creature was a Pokemon known as gumshoos.

The Champion was silent. He reached for his right side. 2 pokéballs. 1 dive ball, 1 cherish ball and 2 ultra balls were clipped to his belt. On the left side were a set of six strange pokéballs that were rumoured to hold the Champions most powerful Pokemon. Of course, no one had actually ever seen them. Except for a few individuals.

The champion unclipped on of the red pokéballs and threw it at the field. The Pokemon burst out.
"Toucannon!" The Pokemon known as Toucannon squawked.
"Gumshoos! Use tackle!" The youngster yelled. The Pokemon charged at the champions bird.
"Touka. Drill peck" the champion said.
Touka the Toucannon charged at the gumshoos.
The two hit each other but the champions Pokemon was superior. And gumshoos was knocked out straight away.

After 10 minutes, the youngsters final Pokemon was knocked unconscious. Touka sat on his trainers chair.
"We lost? Even after how hard we trained.??" They child asked himself.
"You lost because you're weak..." The champion said returning toaka to his poke ball. "Next time. Train harder. " the youngster walked out of the champions chambers. The doors closed roughly n

The youngster walked back into s large room tat branched off into 4 separate rooms. A small girl in a stitched up dress stood beside the elevator that lead to the champion.
"Sorry about him. He's been a bit grouchy lately. But keep working hard. You'll get another shot!"

Acerola watched as the youngster left the league.  When he WA out of sight, her smile fell and s from replaced it. She stared at the elevator.
"What's gotten into you Sunny?"  She asked softly.