Lillie sets off

Lillie watched the wooden stage in awe. The Two trainers battled fiercely. It was a battle between Suns Rowlet and Haus Popplio.

"Leafy! Leafage!" Sun yelled

____________________________________

Lillie tightened her bag slipped her arms through the strings.
"Ok. I'm all set" she said as her faithful Eevee, Aurora, jumped on her shoulder.
Aurora had been with Lillie since she arrived in Kanto. She had rescued the poor thing and decided to keep her.

Lillie turned to look at the room she had stayed in for the night. Suns mother had been kind enough to let her spend the night in her sons room.
She always wondered how much time Sun had spent in this room since he was always traveling around the Alola region.
She walked over Suns wardrobe and carefully opened it. A white and blue striped top was hung up but it looked like everything else had been taken.

With a sigh, Lillie stepped away from the wardrobe. She looked towards the table one last time.
Her eyes spotted something Laying on the surface.
She realised that it was a small white hat.
She picked it up and inspected it. It was pure white like her press and had a pink pokèball logo sown into it'll the front. A small note was stuck to it. She plucked the note off and read it.

"Welcome back Lillie!
-Sun "

She smiled and placed it on her head and before walking out.
"Wait for me Sun" she said. With a confident look.

____________________________________

A lone figure gazed at the islands that made up the Alola region. Their face obscured by a tattered hood.
A small jellyfish-like creature hovered next to them.
The figure stroked it gently. "It's growing unstable...that means they're getting closer..." they said. "Come Nigilego...we have work to do..." they turned around and walked away.