Red, blue and yellow.

Lillie smiled gently at the sight of Suns sleeping form. His Rowlet had squeezed underneath his arms whilst he slept.
She chuckled quietly. "So cute~"
Another chuckle came from a rock.
Lillie glanced over to the Pokémon sat on it. Suns Greninja. Apparently Greninja was a gift to Sun. He never said who gave it to him or why though.
Greninja was one of Suns most powerful Pokemon. Unfortunately he didn't quite see Sun as his trainer, leading to some angry shouting from Sun when Greninja decides to take a nap during a battle.
Despite this however, it's obvious that Greninja cares deeply for Sun.
____________________________________

Lillie was sitting inside the Malasada shop. Red and
Blue were sat across from her.
"So..." blue began "...your traveling the Alola region in order to find your boyfriend who disappeared a while back?"
Lillie who was blushing a deep shade of crimson nodded "yes. That's correct...b-but he's not my boyfriend..."
Blue snickered "sure~"
This earned him a small snack on the head from his silent companion.
"Hey..." Lillie said turning to Red "didn't you used to be the old champion of Kanto?"
"WHY DOES NO ONE REMEMBER ME AS THE
CHAMPION?!?!" Blue yelled sobbing.
Red gave his friend a smirk before looking st Lillie. Giving her a small nod.
"I thought so. You were in the Hall of fame. And the current champion mentioned he fought you on a mountain"
Red smiled slightly.

"Wait..." Lillie said "why are you two in Alola?"
Blue shrugged "we came here 2 years ago and enjoyed it. Red wanted to come back because he didn't get a chance to battle a lot of trainers " he said shooting his friend a glare. One that the silent trainer ignored.
"We were taking a walk through some of the towns and we stumbled onto you and your attackers." Blues expression turned serious "we should probably be careful. We still don't know why they attacked you"
Red nodded in agreement.
"I don't even have anything of value " Lillie said. "All I have are The gifts I got from Sun and Hau whilst I was in Kanto."

Lillie poured the contents of her bag onto the table.
On the table now sat a small pile of letters, the Sun Flute, Suns trial Amulet and a small black crystal Sun had sent her.
None of these items were of any value to anyone but her.
She sighed and put her things away. She stood up and smiled at her two savours "thanks for saving me you two. But I really need to get going...I hope we can meet up aga-" she was suddenly interrupted.
"Not so fast kiddo." Blue said standing up. "Since we didn't find out what they wanted. We don't know for sure if they'll attack you again. So...we're gonna tag along. Make sure you don't get hurt. " he grinned.
"I-I couldn't possibly ask you to do that for me." Lillie objected "besides...I'm a capable trainer"
Blue tried to hold back his laugh. "You got so scared that you couldn't even call out a Pokemon"
Lillie pouted. She was about to object again but she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Red.
He didn't speak a word but his eyes told her everything. They told her that no matter how much she argued or tried to get rid of them, the two boys were here to stay.
She sighed. "Fine...you can stay...I guess some company would be nice"

And so Lillie, Red and Blue exited the shop to begin ther next big adven-"KO-KO-KO KOOOOO"