Return from kanto

Lillie sighed as she leant on the railing of the boat. They wouldn't hit dry land for another four hours.
She gazed behind her. The form of of her sleeping mother resting in a deck chair.
It had taken a full year for the neurotoxin to be fully leached from her mothers body and also another year for her to fully recover. Lillie spent most of the second year traveling the kanto. She wanted to become a Pokemon trainer so she could surprise Sun when she returned home.

Whilst she was away, lillie had received numerous letters from both Hau and Sun. However. The letters from sun had began to arrive less frequently. At first she thought obtuse just the post system but then she realised that both letters were being sent at the same time from the same location.
Eventually the letters from Sun stopped entirely.
This began to worry her.

Lillie opened her bag and looked at the 4 pokéballs within. The four Pokemon she caught in the kanto region. These four had followed her throughout her journey. Those memories brought a smile to her face.

Behind her, she could hear some ruffling. She turned her head and saw her mother waking up.
"Hello sweetie" Lusamine said yawning.
"Hello mother!" Lillie smiler back.
Thankfully the mother and daughters broken relationship had slowly mended over the two years abroad. Lillie only hoped that the same would happen between her mother and her brother.

She glanced at the clock and saw that 3 hours still remained.
She decided that she would get some rest. She laid down in a chair next to her mother and slowly drifted off Into a peaceful sleep.

________________________________

Lusamine and Lillie walked down the ramp that lead to the docks of Melemele Island.
She gazed ahead and smiled. Waiting for her up ahead were professor Kukui, hau and...
Lillie looked around for any sign of Sun.
Nothing.

'Maybe he's waiting up ahead' she thought before walking to greet them. "Hey everybody!" She said with a smile.
"Lillie!" Hau said waving.
"How's my assistant?" Kukui said with a chuckle.

The four began to walk back to the professors lab for a 'welcome back party'
Lillie was giggling to herself. After the party. She
Was going to ask sun to have a Pokemon battle with her. She couldn't wait to see the luck on his face.
"Hey hey Lillie! Did you catch some Pokemon of your own?" Kukui asked with a grin.
She nodded
"yep. I went on a Small journey around Kanto whilst I was there"

Lillie ran ahead a bit and threw her four pokéballs into the air. Four different Pokemon emerged out of the pokéballs.
The first was a small silver looking Eevee.
The second was a confident looking Vulpix.
The third was a Pidgiotto.
The fourth and final Pokemon was a Togepi.
"There's are my teammates." She said.
She pointed at each Pokemon. In order. "Aurora, Flame, Pecky and Toga

The professor and Hau looked at them in amazement.
Lusamine walked a bit behind everyone. Kukui had accepted the former president of the aether foundation, however Hau was still suspicious.

Kukui stopped.
"Hey ma'am" he said turning to Lusamine "there's someone I want you to meet. I think you could both use a person to talk
To" he said "you guys head to the party. The others are waiting outside. I'll catch up in a moment. "
Kukui and Lusamine went off in a different direction.

After a few moments of walking. Hau and Lillie finally made it too the lab. Lillie smiled as she saw the group of islanders who had gathered to welcome home.
She suddenly felt a three fingered hand land on her shoulder. This caused her to shriek and turn around.
She found her self face to face with a chuckling Greninja.
"Greninja?" Lillie said. Her smile returning. She hugged the aquatic ninja Pokemon.
"Have you finally come to tell us the truth?" Hau asked walking towards them.
Greninja seems to glare at the young boy. To with Hau looked away.

Lillie decided not to ask questions and went ahead. Greninja was one of Suns most treasured Pokemon.
If he was here. Then Sun should be as well.
But no matter how hard she searched the crown she couldn't see any sign of of him.
She couldn't take it anymore. She turned to Hau with a look of concern.
"Hau...where's Sun?"
Hau seemed to develop s look of guilt on his face.
"I think you need too sit down for this" he said.