The wormhole

Lillie smiled as sun hugged Nebby. He had wanted to test how soft it was and hugged it...that was over an hour ago...and he still hasn't let go.

But she's not complaining. It's such a cute sight...Sun is so nice to Pokemon...she's just so kind to everyone she meets...Lillie want to be just like...her...

____________________________________

The cloaked boy was panting heavily. He sat down on a small boulder and relaxed.
"Beat my personal record..." he muttered with a chuckle.
Nihilego hovered next to him slowly stroking his head.
He smiled slightly. He pulled his hood down. Long, dirty black hair spilled onto his shoulders. He had not cut it for months.

He stared at the giant hole in the sky, The Ultra Wormhole. Closing it was nearly pointless since that 'thing' would just reopen it again. Still, it would take time to reopen it so he had about an hour or 2 to relax.
"Better get to it..." he muttered standing up. His Nihilego hovered above him. Lowering itself into his head. It's tentacles wrapped around his arms and legs and waist.
The boy grunted in pain but tried to ignore it. "Nebby..." he said.

A large bat like Pokemon flew out of the Pokeball. It's body scratched and sparking. It had been in a tough battle.
The boy pointed to the portal. The god of the moon knew what its trainer wanted.
Nebby flew upwards slightly and spread its wings before shooting at the wormhole. Slowly, it began to close.

The boy touched the large crack and it seems to fully close. But there was still a large crack. He knew it would open again. Better make the most of his time.

Nihilego detached itself and gently lowered the boy to his knees. His breathing was heavy.he couldn't keep doing this. He wouldn't last much longer...he knew that too well.

The boy finished healing all of his Pokemon and walked towards the edge of the cliff. He looked down at the peaceful Alola region...he couldn't let his vision come to pass. He needed to stop that monster... 

"Do you miss it?" A soft female voice asked.
The boy didn't respond.
His nihilego floated next to him.
"or perhaps...you miss her...?"
He opened his mouth to respond but quickly shut it as he leapt up.
"Another wormhole...?" He asked no one in particular.
"Is it...?" the jellyfish asked
He shook his head "no..." he said. "...it was opened by accident. But..." he looked off into the distance. "It feels...familiar..."

—___________________________________

"Catch me! Catch me! Catch me! Catch meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

A small figure slowly descended into the forest of Melemele island.