Brother and sister.

Lillie hugged Nebby tightly. Refusing to let go.
She looked up at the young boy. "You saved Nebby. "Thank you!" She cried.
"Don't mention it" the boy said. He was scratched on his arms but it didn't seem to bother him too much. "I'm Sun..." he smiled.

____________________________________

As soon as the elevator arrived on the correct floor, Lillie ran towards the centre of the garden. Bumping into numerous aether members.
"Gladion!" She yelled. As she saw her brother. Who turned around. "Lillie?" He gave a small smile. "It's been a while"
Lillie ran up and hugged him. "I missed you" she said. She then remembered why she was here. "Oh yeah!" She said. "I. Need to ask you about Sun"
Gladion frowned "have you heard?". Lillie nodded. And Gladion sighed.

Gladion walked to the railing. And leant against it. Stroking Silvally. "We were researching the effects
The ultra wormholes have on Pokemon and human bodies. Since Sun had been through one before. He decided he was the best person to help. At first we all believed he had only been through one ultra wormhole. The same one you both went through to save mother...however, it turned out that he had been through another wormhole...multiple times..." Gladion looked at them. "He was supposed to comeback and do more tests...but he called me and said he wasn't feeling good and that the Pokemon league was stressing him out. I told him he we could finish the tests when he was feeling better" he sighed "the next day...he disappeared "

Lillie looked at her brother. "Do you...do you think there's a connection?" She asked.
Gladion though about it.
"Maybe he ran away because the stress was too much for him?" She continued.
Gladion nodded. "You might be right" he said. "I doubt he would have left Alola. None of his Pokémon could carry him all the way to another region. Well...Nebby could. But I don't think he would leave the islands"

Lillie smiled "so Sun is still here. I just need to find him. "
"W-wait!" Gladion said "Alola is a big region. How will you find him?"
Lillie looked back with a grin "I'm a Pokémon trainer. I'll do what I do best." She said walking towards the elevator. "Don't worry Sun...I'm coming for you".