Confusion cc

Lillie stood there. Her eyes fixed on the young boy infront of her. He asked her a question but she could not hear it. Her mind was running wild with panic. She said the only thing that came to her mind.
"P-please! Save Nebby!" She cried.

________________________________

"W...what?" Lillie Asked. She desperately wished she had misheard what Hau had just said.
"Sun went missing a month ago. Apparently he said something strange and ran off. No one has heard from him since. " he said.
Lillie's mind was suddenly filled with different emotions: Anger, sorrow, confusion, fear and many more.

Lillie put her head in her hands.
It was like she was trying to put together a large and complicated jigsaw but almost all the pieces were missing.
Sun didn't seem like the type of person to run off. He had a good life, good friends and a fantastic mother.

Her eyes went wide a it clicked in her mind. "His mother!"she sadas she ran towards suns house. Ignoring the people shouting for her. And not not noticing the guilty looking Greninja.

Lillie burst through the door and into suns living room. Where she found both his mother and...her mother?
"Hello dear" Lusamine said.
"Mother? What are you doing here" Lillie asked.
Lusamine smiled. "The kind professor introduced me to this remarkable woman. It seems we've both gone through the loss of a child."
Lillie sighed
"We left because you were a bit power crazy back then " she said. "Anyway I came to ask you about Sun"

Lillie noticed. The poor woman's grip on her cup tighten. "What do...You want to know?"
"Do you have any idea where he might have gone or what he was doing before leaving.?" Lillie asked.

Suns mother stood up. And walked to a window.
"I don't know where he went. But he did mention something about working with the aether foundation"
'The aether foundation? Why was he working there?'
She thought
Lillie stood up "thank you!" She said before running out of the house and towards the professors lab.

"Hey your back!" Hau yelled seeing Lillie run towards them.
"Hau. I think I have a lead to where sun went!" She
Said shaking his shoulders. "O-ok!" He yelled and stopped her "...where" he said calmly.
____________________________________

Lillie and Hau exited the
Small boat that had brought them to the Esther foundations man-made island. 
"Ok. So we find Gladion and ask him what he knows about Sun" she said as she ran toward the elevator.