2

"Now" I texted Mark. I quickly got into my short red dress. I opend my window and saw Mark's car pull up I went out and ran to the car. I got in and Mark drove off. "Hey"
"Heyo"
Mark took me to his place and we "hung out" *wink wink*
At about ten I began to get scared that papa razz knew I was gone. I told Mark and he drove me home. I went in my window and heard my dad's voice coming from his office. Good he was still recording. I went over and turned on my light, I turned to see my dad sitting on my bed. I backed up against my dresser. Papa razz stood up and came close to me. He did not look happy with me.
"(Y/N)" he growled. I was terrified. I knew what was coming.
(Ok before I continue, this is not dirty but Razz is going to spank you. Please do not take it dirty) Papa razz sat down on my bed. He patted his leg telling me to lad down. I didn't want to. "(Y/N) you come lay down before I pull you down." He said. I slowly began walking towards my dad, terrified. I slowly layed down on my dads lap. He lifted up my dress and hit me hard, three times. He lifted me up a little and he scooted out from under me. He left the room and I sighed. I stood up and changed out of my dress. I had school tomorrow so I went to bed.
*next day*
I got up super early so I didn't have to face my dad. I ate quickly and left an hour before school even started. I texted my friend Lauren
"Hey if you can, can you come to school like now."
"*laughes* sure"
Within twenty minutes Lauren got to the school.
"He caught me" I said as we hugged.
"Ahh... I'm sorry girly. How did he catch you?"
"Well. He told me I couldn't go out with Mark and then I went out with Mark. And second curfew is at 9:30 and i got back at like 10 something or other."
"The, coming over to my house, didn't work"
"No. He said he would call you parents to see"
Lauren and I just talked until school started. I went to class and did nothing but be bored.
*end of the day*
I didn't want to go home. Mark came up behind me.
"Hello darling"
I jumped. "Mark!" I shouted. "Look. I don't think I can be around you until things calm down. My dad found out and...." I began walking off.
"(Y/N)"
"Mark please" I walked home.  I was dreading walking through that front door. I got to the front door and slowly opened it. No one. I sighed in relief as I walked twords my room there was a note on my door.
"Went out to get some things for dinner, be back soon
-dad"
I put my backpack in my room and waited. I knew I was going to have to talk to my dad soon. Probably tonight. If he found out what I had done with Mark. He would kill me.