3

I just waited. When I heard the front door open I took a deep breath and headed to my door. I was shaking as I opened the door. I went out into the kitchen to see dad putting away groceries. I didn't know what to do, my dad had never been this mad at me before. He saw me standing in the doorway.
"Just sit at the table" he said, he still had a growl in his voice. I did as he said and sat at the table. He came over and sat down. I didn't want to look at him, but I did. He was looking at me, anger on his face.
"What you did last night was unacceptable. You lied to me first off and, I told you to not go out and you did anyway." Papa razz said. I stayed silent. Knowing he was right.
"You know I hate doing this to ya' (Y/N) but hand over your phone. Two days" Papa razz said putting his hand out to me. I sighed and took my phone out from my pocket and put it in his hand. He took hold of it and put it in his own pocket
"thank you" he said. "Now I'm going to go and record. You will not leave this house unless I am with you. Do you understand" papa razz said. I nodded. He walked off. I layed my head down on the table. I stood up and walked to my room. Papa razz's recording room was right across from my room, so that really did help my case.
(Razz's POV)
I had (Y/N)'s phone. As I was loading up happy wheels her phone went off. It was her friend Lauren.
"So how are you going to take your phone back if he takes it?" She asked. I looked through there text massages. I laughed at it and went to (Y/N)'s room with it.
"(Y/N) You mind explaining this to me" I said showing her the phone.
(Your POV)
Papa razz showed me the text. "Damn it" I said under my breath. I gave up.
"You were going to steal the phone back?" Papa razz was behind angry at that point. I couldn't think of anything to say. I just stared down at my feet and stayed silent. Papa razz lifted up my head. He didn't looked as mad when I was looking at him. "*sigh* look (Y/N) yes I am mad at you, very. But win you disobey me tw-three times, I have to stop it somewhere. I'm not going to say I'm sorry because I'm not. But I meant it when I said your not going anywhere unless I'm with you." Papa razz said. "And I'm keeping your phone with me." He said walking out.
"GOD DAMN IT!" I shouted into my pillow.