5

(Bazamalam-Ryan
8bitRyan-8Ryan
Dawko-Lewis)
Lauren and I walked home. We walked into the house and I turned to Lauren.
"He's recording so we have to be quite" I whispered. Lauren nodded. We went into my room to see Lauren's stuff. Lauren took her shoes off and she sat on my bed.
"(Y/N) I don't know if I can do this"
"Lauren, I'll stay with you if you get nervous" I said putting my hand on Lauren's leg. Lauren loved Dawko, she watched him whenever she had a chance, even stole my phone sometimes just to watch him. I get why she would be nervous.
"Hey, I've known Dawko since I was like two. So I know him." I smiled. Lauren smiled. Papa Razz's door opened.
"Hey girls" he said tired.
"You ok dad?" I asked
"No, You tube is being stupid, and I can't get my damn game to upload" he said. "Ok, anger aside for now, hello Lauren, how are you."
"Nervous" she said forcing a smile. Papa Razz looked confused. I stood up and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out into the living room.
"She has never met a youtuber  besides you. And she really likes Lewis and the Ryan's" I whispered as I took a glance at my room.
"Do you want me to talk to them?"
"Can you" I begged. Papa Razz nodded.
"I'll give um' a call tonight and talk to them" Papa razz said.
"Thank you" I said. I went back to my room.
(Razz's POV)
Once (Y/N) left I went to my computer and to Skype. I called the guys.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey what's up" 8Ryan said.
"Ok, here's the deal guys. So you guys know (Y/N), well her friend Lauren, now I just learned this today, she apparently watches all of you." I said
"So is the Lauren girl going to be ok tomarow" Lewis said.
"i dont know. (Y/N) is going to be with her most the time. All im asking you guys is, to make her feel... Welcome. Make her feel like shes a part of this family." i smiled.
"Rhys. any friend of (Y/N)'s, is part if this family. Don't worry." Ryan said. I smiled.
"Thank you guys." i said, "well i gotta go make dinner for the kids. I'll talk to you guys tomarrow."
"bye" everone said. We all left the call and i got up and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

(ok so i just finished this and i just got noticed by Razz twice while writing this)