The Truth of His Past

Mitch's POV

  I was giving him a choice. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. No one needed to. He could either tell us why he wanted to hurt Kacey or he could leave. Forever. I hope he chose the first one.
   "You gonna tell us? Or are you gonna leave?" Kevin asked Daniel. "If you let me go, we can go inside and we can talk about this. Ok?" Daniel said.
   He seemed calm enough to talk to, but i still i had Scott go inside and get some zip ties for his hands and legs. After he was tied up, we all went inside to find out his reason for trying to hurt Kacey.

Daniel's POV

  They had tied me up with zip ties. They put them around my wrists and around my ankles.
   I wasn't able to walk, so the black guy and the guy who looks like a younger version of Jesus had to carry me in and sit me on the couch inside. All eyes were on me when we were inside,like they wanted an answer. "Ok. Spill it. Tell us why you're trying to hurt Kacey." the guy who was holding Kacey.
   Here we go. "Her parents made me lose my job, so i took the thing they cared about the most. Their little girl. And then after a while, i killed them." i told them. "How'd they make you lose your job?" the black haired girl asked.

*Flashback to 7 years. The day he was fired*

It was a normal day at work when my boss stormed into my office, angry. "Jones! My office! NOW!". I was scared about what was coming to me. "Yes sir?" i asked nervously. "Collins told me about you doing drugs! Is it true?" he asked me somewhat calmed down. I looked down at my feet. "Yes, sir, It is." i truthfully said. He looked disappointed. "Jones. You're one of my favorite workers. But im going to have to fire you. Its the rules." he said sadly. "I understand." i shook his hand and walked back to my desk. I started packing up when the tattletale himself came up to me. "Hey Daniel! What are you doing?" he asked. I gave him a death stare. "You should know. I just got fired because of you telling about my drugs!" i yelled in his face. "Dude, i only did it because i wanted you to be healthy." he said. I didn't need him to care. Im not his problem. After that i left. My plan in my head.

*End of flashback*

"So it was also your fault?" the girl asked again. "No. If it weren't for him, i never would've gotten fired." i saw the guy who had Kacey in his arms roll his eyes. "What? You got something to say pretty boy?!!?" i yelled at him. "No." was all he said.
   "Ok. I told you about why i took Kacey. Can i have her back now?" I asked the guy who seemed to be the leader. "No! You're not getting her back because you'll probably just beat her for running away." he said to me standing up. "You can leave though." he said pulling me up.
   He went to the kitchen and got some scissors. "We have your axe. But we can't trust you so we aren't giving it back." the guy said to me. "Where you gonna take me?" i asked, not to anyone in specific.
   The two girls took me out to a car and buckled me up and showing me something. "You see this?" the other girl said. "Esther, i pretty sure he can see." the one in the driver's seat pointed out. "Try anything and i'll shoot you. Understand?" i nodded and we started driving.

Kirstie's POV

  We were driving with Daniel when he started talking to us. "So, ladies, where we going?" he smirked. "You'll find out soon enough." Esther said to him rudely. We finally reached the destination and it was the park.
    I got to his side of the car and unbuckled him. I pulled him out and sat him on a bench. "Leave us alone. I don't want to see anyone get hurt." i said and walked back to the car.