Trouble From The Past

Travis' POV

  I had to tell my boss that i was leaving. "Sir?" i said peaking my head into Mr. Corenzo's office. "What is it, Wright?" he said annoyed. "I need to go home. Someone is trying to hurt my family." i said begging. My boss looked at me concerned. "Of course you can go home!" he said hurrying me out the door. "Thank you, sir!" i yelled while running down the hall towards the exit.
   I finally got outside and rushed to my car. I quickly hopped into my car and sped away home. I hope they'll be ok by the time i get there.

Mitch's POV

  I was hoping Travis got here soon. I was really starting to worry. "Daddy! Calm down! It'll be ok!" i heard Kacey yell. I hadn't realized that i had been pacing around the living room. I sit down to keep myself from pacing.
  After a few minutes i heard a car door slam and i quickly jumped from my spot on the couch. "Its ok! Its just Dad!" Kacey said pushing me down on the couch. She sat down beside me waiting for Travis to come in.
  Travis opened the door quickly. "Oh thank God you're ok." Travis said relieved. He came over and hugged me and Kacey. "So how do you know Daniel is back?" Travis asked us. "I saw him outside after school so i ran home." Kacey explained "He didn't see you did he?" Travis asked her. "No, i don't think so." she told us. "We should call the others." i told them. "Ok. I'll call Kevin and Avi. You call Scott and Kirstie." Kacey commanded. She quickly pulled out her phone.
*On the phone*
Kacey: Avi?
Avi: Hey Kacey! Whats up?
Kacey: I need you to come over.
Avi: Ok. You mind telling me why?
Kacey: I'll tell you when you get here. Call Kevin ok?
Avi: Ok. See you later.
*End of call*

Kacey's POV

  I had just got of the phone the same time as Daddy did with Scott. "Can they come over?" i asked him. "Yeah they'll be right over. "Im so scared." i said burying my face in my hands. "I know you are baby girl, but you have to stay strong." Dad said to me as he hugged to me. "Do you think he'll come here?" i asked to no one in particular. "I don't know, but i sure hope not." Daddy said.
   At that moment the door knocked. I got up and answered the door. It was Avi and Kevin. "Hey. Mind telling us why we're here?" Kevin asked as him and Avi walked inside. "Remember that guy that tried taking Kacey back the day we got her?" Daddy asked them. "Daniel? Ugh. I hate that guy." Avi said obviously remembering. "Yeah. We all do. Point is, he was waiting for Kacey outside after school." Dad explained.
  Then the door knocked and it was Scott and Kirstie. "Ok Mitch. Why are we-" "Remember the guy that tried taking Kacey back the day we got her?" "Unfortunately..." Scott mumbled. "That idiot who broke my car window?" Kirstie sassed. "Yes him. Well, he was waiting for Kacey outside of school." Dad re-explained.
  "Oh my..." we heard Avi say from the kitchen. I tensed up, but then felt someone put their arm on my back. It was Kirstie. "What is it?" Scott asked. "Daniel is across the street. I felt a tear run down my cheek. "Its ok." Scott whispered to me. "Uh sorry to ruin your little moment but he's coming over here!" Avi yelled while coming back to the rest of us.
   "What do we do?!?" the tears coming down my fast more heavily. Daddy wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear "I won't let him touch you. I promise." i looked into his eyes and saw truthfulness in them. I nodded and hugged him again.
   Knock knock went the door and i froze. "Open up Kacey." Daniel sang in teasing voice. "You're not getting anywhere near her!" Avi yelled. I wanted to protect them so badly but i knew that the only way to do that was to give myself up. I decided that's what i was going to do.
  "Daniel, if i go with you, do you promise to leave them alone?" i yelled through the door. I felt all eyes on me. "You're not going with him!" Dad yelled. "I want to protect you." i told him. "I won't come near them." Daniel replied. "Goodbye everyone." I said walking towards the door. I took one last look at my family. "I love you..." i whispered.
   I opened the door and Daniel smiled devilishly. "Good choice." he growled and grabbed me by the arm. We got in his car and drove away. I hoped to see them again one day.