Beatings

Avi's POV

This dude was dead. I won't kill him, but i'll make him wish I did. So as of right now im beating the stupid out of him. What?! He deserves it.

  "Ok, ok! Man, please stop!" He yelled. Should I stop? I mean, yes he was covered in blood now, but he deserved it. I'll let him live I guess.

  I got off from on top of him and grabbed his shirt and yanked him off the ground. "Listen here kid. You ever come around any of us ever again and trust me, i'll hurt you a lot more. Understand?" I spat at him. He nodded and tried to escape my grasp. "Oh no. You're not getting away that fast. I said I was done. Travis has even begun his beating." I said evil like. I could hear him gulp in fear. Im not a bad person. For this, I am.

   I dragged him over to the group around Kacey. Well, that would be everyone. "Travis, live bait." I said to him. I could hear Travis say something. He mumbled 'for now' before standing up and taking Derek by the shirt. "Listen you little piece of idiot, I could kill you right now, but I won't." Travis said to Derek."Yet. I'll give you a choice. You stay away from Kacey and Maria, or I can beat you. Which do you choose?" Travis asked. Man, he was scary when he was mad. No wonder Kacey is so good. "I'll stay away! I'll stay away!" Derek yelled. "Good." Travis growled. Wow, was he good.

Kacey's POV

  Ouch. My face hurts. A LOT. Derek was such a nice guy. But now, I see he was just using me. Something im used to anyways.

  "Kacey, are you ok?!" was all I could hear. "Guys! Im fine!"  I yelled through the crowd of people. Daddy stood me up and hugged me. I hugged him back. "We're going to talk about that razor later, understand?" he whispered into my ear. "Yes." I whispered back. Not something im looking forward to.

  "Shauna. Take Kacey, Mitch, Travis and Maria back to Mitch and Travis'. Wait for the rest of us to get there." Avi said to Shauna. She nodded and the five of us walked to Shauna's car. Daddy still had me in a hug.

  Daddy, me and Dad sat in the backseat in that order. Then Maria sat in the passenger seat next to Shauna in the driver's seat. And we were on our way home. This was going to be a long and quiet drive home.

Scott's POV

  Me, Kirst, Kevin, and Avi were at the factory still with Derek. "Wha- what about me?" Derek asked. "You're going home." Avi said. "You'll go to jail!" Kirstie yelled at Avi. "No I won't. Derek isn't really 15." Avi said. What? This put everyone in a confused position.

  "What?" I asked him. "When we were at the police station, the sheriff said that Daniel and the two guys weren't the only one who they had been searching for. His name isn't even Derek. Its John. And he's 23." Avi explained. Well that was unexpected. "Caught me. But don't worry, I won't be in there for long. And once I get out, I'll come and kill you all!" John yelled. "Sure you will. Come on." Avi said as he pulled John to the SUV. This was going to be an interesting trip.

Mitch's POV

  Kacey and I needed to have a talk. She promised me she was going to stop. I wondered what made her continue it...