Going Through With It

Mitch's POV

  I woke up with Kacey still snuggled up to my chest. I looked down at her and smiled. She was such a wonderful person. I looked across the bed and saw Travis' back so I decided to get up.

  I took my arm from around her and got out of bed. I was hoping everything that had happened was just a dream, but it wasn't. The house was still broken.

   I walked into the kitchen and got some 'Fruity Pebbles' out and put them in a bowl. I walked to the fridge to get some milk.

   While i was in the refrigerator, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. "Good morning, Daddy." I heard Kacey say from behind me. "Morning sweetheart." I said as I turned around and saw her smiling at me.

   "Want some breakfast?" I asked her. She nodded. "Are you sure? I mean, today is going to be pretty difficult to complete." I said to her. "No, im fine. Thanks for asking though." she reassured me as she walked into the living room. I poured the milk into my cereal and followed Kacey out to the living room.

    After a while Travis finally got out of bed. "Mornin!" Kacey yelled. "Good morning." he said while he stretched. To be honest, his bed hair looks so hot. Just saying.

   "Well we better get ready. Today is a BIG day." Kacey said as she went to her destroyed bedroom. "Yes!" she yelled from her bedroom. I wonder what was with the commotion.

Kacey's POV

I walked into my completely destroyed bedroom and into my closet. "Yes!" I yelled because my favorite t shirt and skinny jeans hadn't been ruined. I took them of their hangers and shut the door.

   After I was done getting ready, I went out to the living room. No one was out there so I thought they must've been getting ready. Which they were doing because they came back downstairs wearing t shirts and jeans.

   We heard a knock at the door and I went to answer it. It was Avi. "You guys ready?" he asked. I sighed and motioned for Dad and Daddy to come on. We all walked to the SUV. Today was going to be harsh.

Travis' POV

  Kacey had answered the door and motioned me and Mitch to come with her. When I saw Avi standing at the door I realized that it was time to go through with this plan. I really hoped it would go as planned.

   We walked outside to the SUV.Scott already had Kirstie on his lap. Mitch got in while Kacey got on his lap. Then I got in and closed the door. "You guys ready?" Avi asked everyone. I looked over at Kacey and she didn't look to excited for this, neither do anyone else at that matter.

   I looked over at Kacey and Mitch. Why did this have to happen to us? I just wanted a family. But no, this guy, just one person, ruined all of it. I just wanted him dead or put in prison for as long as he lives.

Kacey's POV

  We were almost to the place where Daniel told us to go. I saw Daddy's hand on my lap. I grabbed it and squeezed it. I felt him wrap his other arm come around my body and he hugged me. "I love you, Kacey." he whispered. "I love you too, Daddy." i whispered back to him.

   We all sat in silence they rest of the way there. We parked a block away so Avi and Kevin could find a hiding place, so they were able to sneak up behind Daniel and take him down. Kirstie and Scott went into a hiding place near the place so they could get Daddy's parents out. Dad came with me and Daddy.

   We waited 10 minutes until Daniel finally came out. "Well well well, looks like you decided to come." Daniel said with a grin. He had Grandma and Grandpa's heads covered with pillow cases.  "Mom, Dad..." i heard Daddy whisper. I looked over at him, he was very close to tears. I grabbed his hand and held it tight.

  Just then, Avi and Kevin snuck up behind Daniel and took him down. "Get off of me!!" Daniel yelled. "Francisco, Guillermo!! Help!!" He yelled. Who?!?

   A large man came out and hit Kevin and Avi. Another came up behind us and hit Daddy and Dad. They tried getting to me but I ran. I ran the block to the car.

  Once I got to the car, I got into the passenger seat and got out the handgun Avi kept in the glove compartment. I made sure it was still loaded. It was. I grabbed it and turned around and as soon as I did, Daniel and his two large friends were standing there. "Stand back or I'll shoot! This has 7 bullets and all I need is 3!" i yelled at them.

   They all put their hands up. "Kacey, you're to good of a girl to pull that trigger." Daniel said smirking. He shouldn't be thinking that after what he had just done to my family.

Scott's POV

  "Kirst, you saw what just happened too, right?" I asked Kirstie. She nodded. I ran over to Mitch and Travis to make sure they were ok. Kirstie ran over to Avi and Kevin. "Are you two ok?!" I yelled. "Yeah, we're fine. Where's Kacey?!?" Mitch yelled. "Right here." Kacey said. She had Avi's gun pointed toward Daniel and his two minions. "Are you ok?" Travis asked her. "Yeah, im good." she responded. I walked over to where me and Kirstie were hiding to grab my phone, which had fallen out of my pocket.

  "Aw...ok now, put that gun down!!" Daniel yelled at Kacey. "Good one, now tell the one that's funny." Kacey said in disgust. You could hear Avi chuckle from the side. But Kevin on the other hand was just cracking up.

  "So, what do we do with them?" Avi asked. "How do you feel about driving them to the police station?" Kacey said. "As long as I take the gun with me. And Kevin." Avi told her. She nodded and threw the gun to Avi, which he caught. "Ok guys lets go!" Avi said as he pointed the gun back towards the three men who had recently tried to kill us. Once Avi pointed the gun towards the gun towards them, Kacey ran over to Travis and Mitch and gave them a hug.

  Thank goodness they were back together again. They needed each other.