Apologies

Kacey's POV

  Why would he think a plan would keep Daniel out of our lives? That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Well you made him feel bad. Jerk. Shut up brain! He's fine. That's not what the expression on his face said. You know, if I didn't need you, i'd rip you out of my skull. See you're being a jerk again. Im done talking to you. K.

  I rolled my eyes at my thoughts. "What?" Derek asked. "Huh?" i said confused. "You rolled your eyes." he told me. "Oh. I was just thinking." i responded. "About what?" he asked curiously. "What happened between me and Mitch." i said to him. Oh he's Mitch now? I thought it was Daddy. Wait, did I really just call him Mitch?  I needed to talk to him.

   I took Derek's arm off of my shoulder and ran to catch up with Daddy. "Dad, can I talk to him for a bit?" i asked Dad. He nodded and went back to the others.

   "Daddy...?" i said quietly. "Yes, Kacey?" he sounded pretty upset. "Im sorry." i said looking down. "For what? Calling me stupid? Its ok. Most teenagers do that anyways." he said. "You sure you're ok?" i asked. "Yeah, im fine" he says smiling and wrapping his arms around my shoulder. "Im glad you're ok." i said putting my arm around his waist.

I love him so much. He's an amazing father.

Hey guys! Sorry the chapter is short! I don't really have an ideas. If you have any, email me @meganruess47@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter: @mrsmeganruess

Follow me on Instagram:

@unicorn_dragon

So im gonna call you guys my UnicornDragons from now on!! Bye!!