The End: Her Beta Epilogue

A/N: I wanted to inform you that this is a REALLY long epilogue, but it will feed into what I have planned. The song above is In the Name of Love by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha.

Epilogue:

            "Zander if you put that in your mouth again, I will put you in time out!" Audra's warning rang loudly through the house. The next thing I knew, the said little boy came bolting over to me with a crayon in his little hands. "Baker, can you please help me take care of your little siblings?! You are their big brother; they look up to you, so please help momma take care of Zander and Zana." Audra begged from the other room.

            "Auntie Lil! Auntie Lil! Momma Auntie Lil is here!" The little three year old yelled out in joy upon seeing me. Immediately a three year old little girl came running my way as well; a huge smile spreading across her face upon seeing that her twin brother wasn't lying. I laughed at the two little ones as they jumped onto my legs tightly. I looked up just in time to see an eleven year old boy come barreling for me as well.

            I caught him before he tipped me off of my feet. I wrapped my arms around him back as I smiled at all three of them. I looked up at the doorway once more to see Audra letting out a relieved sigh before smiling at me as well. She shook her head in disbelief at three of her children as they hugged me tightly.

            "Well hello you three. You better not be causing too much trouble for your momma. Because I'm gonna have to have your Uncle Oli come and getcha if you are, and you know what he'll do once he's gotcha!" I told them as they all squealed in laughter. I just laughed with them. I felt a small little hand stuff a crayon into my hand and almost laughed even more. "Why don't you go get your daddy? That way he can get off his old butt and say hi like he's supposed to." I suggested as the three of them bolted off to get their father.

            "I don't think they do anything that fast unless you or Oliver asks them to?" Audra said with a laugh.

            "Where's Willow? I wanna see my adorable four year old niece." I asked with a smile when I suddenly felt something heavy being placed on my back. I suddenly heard a bout of giggles and gasped in fake surprise to receive even more giggles. "There she is! The beautiful little Willow Lakes! How are you pretty little girl?" I asked as Oliver helped me get her off my back and into my arms.

            "I'm good! I've been painting again! Will you come see?!" The little four year old exclaimed. I nodded with a smile on my face as she immediately jumped out of my arms and went to grab her art.

            Audra smiled as she watched her little girl run off happily. She turned back to me with a wide smile before a look of surprise appeared upon her face. My two youngest, Mason and Nick, immediately jumped into their aunt's arms as they cheered their greetings. Oliver moved to in front of me to help his mate-in-law with our boys.

            I looked down past my waist when I felt a set of little hands grab onto my leg. I softly smiled down at my oldest and only girl, Natasha Emilie Lakes, as she clung to my leg as if to hide herself. Natasha was extremely quiet due to being an early shifter, whom had shifted at the age of four. She had been outside playing around in the edge of the woods with her cousin when a little boy about a year older came out and pushed her to the ground.

            She was terrified at the older boy's behavior, but she had been too far away from her cousin for him to have noticed what was happening. She had looked terrified up at the older boy when he made to do something to her, she had suddenly shifted and jumped onto him. She never knew what he would have done to her, but her wolf had only manifested in an instance of terror and protected her from the perceived threat. Afterwards, she had come running to Oliver and I sobbing her eyes out. She had told us exactly what had happened and that her wolf had scratched him down the cheek and neck. I had picked her up into my arms and carried her out so that she could show us where it had happened. The boy wasn't where she'd left him, but there was blood where the boy had been. We waited for something to happen; we waited for someone to demand we do something for Natasha causing harm to their boy, but no one ever did.