25

Something wet brushes my cheek. I grunt and turn my head away from the touch disturbing my sleep, but it comes again, wet and cold against my cheek. I force my heavy eyelids open to find out what's going on.

Brendon pulls back from nuzzling my cheek, his eyes smiling. I frown slightly because he isn't under the covers but above them, hands pressed to the mattress on both sides of my body. The object I held in my sleep wasn't Brendon at all but his pillow.

"Hey there," Brendon murmurs quietly.

"Hey," I return, sounding incredibly sleepy. I let go of the pillow I have been snuggling and turn to lie on my back. Brendon's hair is wet, and all he has on is a towel wrapped around his waist. I move my eyes back up to his. "You've had a shower."

"I didn't have the heart to wake you up," he whispers before grinning slightly. "Not after I wore you out like that."

I hum in agreement, also grinning. I yawn despite myself, and Brendon grins wider. "You're too cute," he comments. I almost pout but then realise that would earn another similar comment from him. Brendon leans down, his breath minty. I purse my lips before Brendon makes contact. He whines slightly, giving me a sad face.

"Morning breath," I explain.

Brendon gives me a disbelieving look. "Since when do we give a damn about that?"

"You obviously don't know the etiquette of morning breath. It's alright if we both have it, but if it's just one of us, then it's not fair on the person who has already brushed their -"

Brendon surges forward and catches me by surprise. I yelp slightly before his tongue pushes past my lips, minty, fresh and passionate. My brain was almost about to pick up, but now it has decided to be idle for the rest of the day. I melt into the touch, arching up to get more of his lips.

"You always taste good," Brendon mumbles against my lips. He kisses me slow and sensual, and it cuts straight through me. I spontaneously moan at the back of my throat. Brendon pulls back and places a finger on my lips, silencing me. "No, none of that. You can't make those sounds because it will make me very, very hard, which would be very, very painful in my current condition." I lift my eyebrows at him in question. He sighs dramatically. "I know you think I'm a sex machine, but my cock is sore."

I sigh in relief. "My ass is unbelievably sore."

"The third time was pushing it," Brendon muses.

"Nuh uh!" I disagree.

Brendon grins at me. "You are the cutest, little thing I've -"

"Little?!"

" - ever seen," he finishes and leans down to peck my lips. I sigh happily and wrap my arms around him. "So I've been meaning to tell you something for a while now. Well, like, since I woke up," Brendon admits. He brushes hair from my forehead and smiles. "I adore you."

My heart just about explodes, and my face splits into a grin. I feel dizzy, and all I've done today is woken up and kissed my boyfriend, with whom, by the way, I am in love with. I kiss him hungrily, pulling him closer until his hands give in, and he lands on top of me. I'm not that sore, not really.

A firm knock on the door brings me back into reality. "Come on, you lovebirds. Lunch is ready!"

"Oh, and Travis is back," Brendon notes.

This time, I pout as Brendon smirks and gets off the bed.

After I've showered and gotten dressed, I go to the kitchen and try not to walk funny. Maybe the third time was pushing it. I am absolutely exhausted even though we slept in. My body aches and I have bite and nail marks all over, but I don't care because I spent last night making love to Brendon. Trust me, I am not about to complain.